cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why isn't the Oculus Quest on sale for the black friday?

alexis_perreaul
Honored Guest
There's a 70$ sale for both the Rift and the Go, but the only deal for the Quest is that a 30$ game comes with it (so you still pay full price)...
Would like to buy the Quest right now, but that's kind of a turn off.
16 REPLIES 16

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Still fairly new tech I'm afraid.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

teaston
Protege
They’re selling like hot cakes, and already a bargain price, so no need to discount. 

Sacharias
Honored Guest
because oculus stinks

KingBlackpixel
Expert Protege
I recommend you purchase the other "All-In-One-Headset" that can also use the power of your PC in order to play PC based VR titles such as Asgard's Wrath.

I think they call it ummm...

Oh, wait. 

This is the first and only of its kind?

Welp

1 CPU: Alienware M17 R4: NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 3080 16GB GDDR6, 10th Generation Intel Core(TM) i9-10980HK (8-Core, 16MB Cache, up to 5.3GHz Max Turbo Frequency)
2nd CPU: Alienware Aurora R12: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X, 11th Gen Intel Core i9 11900KF (8-Core, 16MB Cache, 3.5GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost)

Kentobi
Heroic Explorer
It is brand new hardware in its first holiday season. Do Xbox and PlayStation have hardware discounts in their first year? If anything, that means it’s selling well, and software support should be better in the future. 

ShaddoKnight
Honored Guest
Oh I am so bugged right now . Seems there are no worth while Black Friday game sales . Either some bundle which one will only like possibly 2 games , making them a horrible deal . Only games listed separate are not games anyone will buy and get this there a whopping $2.00 off . That is not a deal . What a horrible Black Friday for us quest owners . Literally every other game system is having great Black Friday deals . 

Anonymous
Not applicable
The thing's barely 6 months old. Maybe after the New Year, but it's too early to be discounting headsets right now. Bundles, yes, but not the headset on it's own. The Rift-S is $50 off, but it doesn't come with the Vader Immortal bundle...that's only with the Quest.

dingofoxvrfox
Protege
First I would love a answer on this let me explain why.

this Black Friday they placed the oculus go on sale for 149.00 at there partner stores which is stupid and every single go will be returned to the store before Christmas or after Christmas when they realize the headset doesn’t work with link so putting them on sale worthless 100% and kids are going to be mad and so are families this doesn’t help with the oculus brand at all 

kenneth_ingram2
Honored Guest
I ordered one from Amazon ,Headset doesn't work with link ?