cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi Connected But Not Connected

Tommy_VR
Honored Guest

My head unit shows the Wi-Fi is connected and excellent connection. But if I try to download any new games or go to the shop it is saying no internet connection, while I have full bars on my Wi-Fi connection. I can only play games that is downloaded in the past. I tried rebooting and deleted all wifi and reconnect. Still did not solve the issue. 

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Tommy_VR! We see you're having an internet connection issue with your headset. We understand your Wi-Fi is connected, but you can't utilize the store because of the "no internet" error. We know this can be concerning, so we want to do everything we can to help get you squared away.

The biggest suggestion that we've seen work for users in the past is to restart your internet router. One you restart your router and give it a chance to load everything back up, please try connecting the Wi-Fi to your headset again. Please let us know if you're still having internet issues after trying this suggestion. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I just tried restarting my internet router and still the same issue. Please let me know if there are other suggestions? 

Hey, thanks for trying that suggestion for us, @Tommy_VR. In order for us to look into this issue deeper, we'd like to ask that you please reach out to our support team here via chat. Please include the details of what you're experiencing as well as any troubleshooting steps you've tried, and one of our agents will be happy to assist you further.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!