cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Oculus Link/Air Link Eventually Work On Windows 11?

DrunkenFather
Level 2

Every time I try to load up Oculus Link or Air Link it sends me to the endless loading screen. My PC meets ALL of the requirements but people are saying it's because I have Windows 11 so I hope it gets fixed soon

2 REPLIES 2

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Greetings! We see you can't access Cable or Air link because you have Windows 11. Good news is, we've worked on making the link compatible but there are still a few glitches. So not every cable link will work.

However, Windows 11 shouldn't interfere with the Air Link. Please use this link and this link to review how to set up Air Link. 

• It's recommended to only use the Oculus Cable Link or the Anker USB 3.0 Cable link for best results.
  • We've recently updated the Oculus app to version 42.0. Do you have that update?
  • If you're having trouble getting your computer to see or recognize Oculus Link, try reinstalling the Link driver on your computer. You can find the installable Oculus driver file at the following path:

c:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-drivers\oculus-driver.exe.

We've included a link here for types of connections needed for the Oculus Cable Link. It says Rift S, but it's the same for the Meta Quest 2.

And here's a link for Oculus Link compatibility.

If all still fails, try to repair the Oculus PC app.

Let us know if this helps!

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Greetings! We're just checking in to see if you were successful connecting the Air/Cable Links. Let us know if you still need help!