cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Witch format is suportive by the Quest 2?

Nikontheroad
Honored Guest
Hello,
Does someone knows what video format is supported by the Quest 2?  Which files format can i upload and play on the Quest 2?  I have the insta 360 for videos, file format is .insp and .insv . But of course i can transport them to other formats.
6 REPLIES 6

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
"Witch format is suportive by the Quest 2?"

I'm sure it's this one (both broom and cat):

Cartoon witch flying on her broom   Stock vector  Colourbox

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Nikontheroad
Honored Guest
???

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
Sorry for the bad humor, I couldn't help it :blush: - maybe someone can answer your question. 

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Strongit
Heroic Explorer
It depends on the app you get to play the videos.  There are a few out there and I imagine that they will play most anything.
Quest 1, i5-8600K at 4.7 GHz, eVGA 1080 ti FTW3, Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming, 16 GB 3200 MHz

Anonymous
Not applicable

???

Which is a question .. Witch is an old hag on a broomstick .. AKA Wife 
🙂

ohgrant
Superstar
 I've been encoding my 3d Blu-ray's to MKV. Quest natively supports them without any app just using Oculus Gallery they are best played Skybox though. Skybox plays both 3D movies on a large screen and full 360 movies. I have a feeling it will play any format you try without needing to encode.

Gigabyte  AB350 Ryzen 2700x, 32gb ddr 4 3200, 2080ti. HP Reverb G2, Index controllers, Quest 1 and 2x Quest 2. 65" 3DTV HD3D DLP projector.