cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workrooms Cast

pronksc
Honored Guest

Hi,

I would like to do VR environment sharing for the web of the oculus quest 2 VR environment in workrooms. But the sharing I want to do is not of what I'm looking at, but of myself, i.e. my workrooms avatar. Like I'm participating in a meeting of Teams, Zoom... But instead of participating with my camera, I would participate from Workrooms, with my avatar.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, Pronksc! We have been working with Zoom to integrate Workrooms and their service as seamlessly as possible. As of right now we're still working on it but look out for updates on

our blogposts. You can expect to see Zoom Meetings and Zoom Whiteboard come to Workrooms on Quest 2 next year. For now, you can try out the Workrooms beta and learn more on the

Workrooms site. We go a little more in depth in this article, check it out (https://www.oculus.com/blog/zoom-meets-virtual-reality-announcing-zooms-collaboration-with-horizon-w...

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!