cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workrooms On Quest 1

Oni_Gabriel
Explorer

I'm having problems with my oculus quest before the workrooms were released because it failed a lot, I had it installed on my oculus but now it tells me that I have bought it but it doesn't appear and it won't let me download it. I don't understand why I even factory reset the glasses for any problem but it still doesn't work. As for the technical specifications, what quest1 and 2 are, they don't have a very big difference, I would say almost nothing, I don't think that's a problem. I hope you can help me with this issue. Greetings to all and have a good weekend.oculus.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

TheAntiSocializer
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

@Oni_Gabriel It pains me to tell you this. 

It seems like Horizon Workrooms is only supported for the Quest 2 at the moment, which would be your reason for not being able to use it anymore unfortunately. 

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling

Oni_Gabriel
Explorer

That changed in the last update, it wasn't like that, I'm a developer and a programmer and I know very well that when it comes to hardware, neither of them makes almost any difference. It's hateful when companies only use updates to promote consumerism, I'm not interested in buying 2 when Cambria is coming...