cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrist strap for Quest 2

Inhumandescent
Level 3

Hi !

We've lost the little piece of plastic that goes into the two controllers that hold the wrist lanyard. 

(so the wrist lanyard goes into them and then they are placed in the hole at the bottom of the controller next to the battery area)

Does anyone know if these pieces of plastic come with the replacement kit?

The kit is here but the photos dont show those 2 pieces of plastic: 

https://store.facebook.com/gb/en/quest/accessories/quest-2/replacement-kit/

thanks !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

FunkyTanuki
Oculus Support
Oculus Support

What's up Martin?

Just wanted to chime in real quick to help clarify. The replacement kit does come with the wrist straps. I believe they are attached to the piece of plastic that you mentioned broke off of yours. It will come with 2 so buying just one kit will be enough. Hope this helps!

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Awalt.August
Oculus Support
Oculus Support

Hey Martin! From what I know, if you're really looking to have the straps back on (which I highly recommend. Can't have those things fly away from you), then that link is perfect. There's no real true way of fixing that little plastic bit. You're best bet would be just to get some new battery covers.

Hope this helps!

Inhumandescent
Level 3

Hi!

Thanks for responding 🙂

So does that mean they do come as part of the replacement kit? 

If its not in the kit then wont be needed etc as have battery covers and the rest...

Hope you can clarify for me 🙂

FunkyTanuki
Oculus Support
Oculus Support

What's up Martin?

Just wanted to chime in real quick to help clarify. The replacement kit does come with the wrist straps. I believe they are attached to the piece of plastic that you mentioned broke off of yours. It will come with 2 so buying just one kit will be enough. Hope this helps!

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

Inhumandescent
Level 3

That’s fantastic thank you 🙂

I shall go grab that then !

thanks for the help - much appreciated