cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your system's graphics card is incompatible (but it's not)

wywarrior10
Honored Guest
Hey Kids, My son's lappie shows this message when I even open the Oculus app on it, never mind the cable. I looked up the specs and first, I don't even have a Rift, and 2nd, my lappie passes all Oculus required specs, so why the error? This is a new Quest 2 and the first time trying to set it up if that helps. Can anyone please advise this confused and sorta tech savvy Mr Mom? TY
3 REPLIES 3

Papragu
Explorer
Could you please post the specs of the Laptop.

Richooal
Consultant
If you don't have a Rift, and you're posting in the Quest sub forum, and you're running oculus software on a laptop, I assume you are asking about using "Link" with your Quest.

Many people say "my PC/laptop meets Oculus specs". We can't help by just believing that. Also system rquirements for using "Link" are higher than for Rift or Rift S.

Please post your system's specs and/or laptop model.
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi there! We'd be happy to take a closer look into this and see what we need to do to get Link up and running on your PC. Please click here to submit a ticket, and include your Oculus Diagnostics Logs so that we can check out your specs as well as check for any underlying errors that we may need to address. Thanks much!
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!