Oculus Quest 2 and Quest
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PCVR

Can oculus implement more larger sized games such as blades and sorcery or phasmophobia and implement them into the standalone headset

Can't complete setup of Quest 2

I get to the end of the setup in Quest 2 and get this screen.Device setup Complete. To view you home environment and universal menu, click the Oculus button now. You can click the Oculus button to exit apps and return to the universal menu anytime .C...

SgtG33 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! developer mode without VR-ready PC for quest 2

Hi, I want to buy an oculus quest 2 since I don't have a VR-ready pc but I wanted anyway to start developing VR games, is it possible even with my pc? Or should I still get a VR ready one? I'm asking since the Oculus documentation doesn't mention the...

WiFi realities many seem to overlook

SIMPLE and DISTILLED points to guide most situations ... not the end-all solution to your exact situation ... it's just general logic that i keep seeing so many dumbfounded by. --- TLDR, for now just get a Link .. third party or official? up to you, ...

Any Wifi geniuses?

Hi, I need to figure out the best way to play pcvr games over my wifi, I've substituted my link cable completely for virtual desktop, after doing some testing its the better option as playing through the cable is an unpleasant experience in many ways...

Quest 2 Booting Issue

Hello and thank you for any assistance anyone can provide, Im having a issues when Booting my quest 2. When I turn on the device the first image I see Is as square with an arrow top middle pointing down and there's 3 dots on all 4 sides of this squar...

Passthrough on startup

Everytime for the last 4 days or so passthrough is always on and I can't access the menus or anything like that so I haven't been able to use the headset properly. I'm not sure how to fix this at all

problème kest 1

bonjour a tous j ai un problèmes quant j ouvre le casque il me mais une fenêtre avec écrit System ux s arrêtes systématiquement , je fais un rebout d usine e toujours le même message avez vous une réponse a sa

No sound after waking from sleep mode

Quest 1 I play a game, exit and put the headset down. It goes into sleep mode as it should. When I next pick it up, a few hours later or next day, I no longer get any sounds when I load and play a game. To get sound effects back I need to restart the...

TJB49 by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hand Tracking with Unknown Sources

So I've started a unity project using the Oculus Integration asset and made a build with all the right packages, then exported the APK onto my Quest 2. When I open the app from the unknown sources library, it launches and runs perfectly, although it ...

Two Quest 2s, One Household

The Quest 2 has become so popular in our household that we decided to get a second one. Ideally, we'd be able to use them to play coop games with each other. While my children are too young to have Facebook accounts, I could provision the second devi...

30+ VR chat

I'm new to VR and have fallen in love with it as a fitness device. I have no friends in my age group (50 something) in RL that have a headset. I would like to try out some of the social aspects of my Quest but I don't feel it's entirely appropriate I...

What makes Oculus think this is okay?

I bought the Quest pc link cable to play VR games on my pc with my Quest 2. However the problem arrives when I open the box and see the cable is a type-c USB only, I check the box for an adapter, don't find one, check my pc for a type-c connector, do...

Labels