Oculus Quest 2 and Quest
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Oculus Touch stick drift backwards (Quest 1)

Recently I noticed that my left Oculus Touch controller's joystick has started to drift backwards whenever I press it. The actual joystick in real life looks completely centred and fine, but in VR I can see the outline of my thumb is pushing it backw...

problema con oculus home

abro la aplicacion de oculus en el pc elijo avatar y al dar siguiente se queda la aplicacion en negro y no responde desde las quest 2 conectadas me dice que siga la configuracion en el pc pero no va la app se queda bloqueada siempre, e probado a desi...

bertpp by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

application sur pc ne fonctionne pas

bonjour , je n arrive pas un faire fonctionner le casque oculus quest 2 sur mon pc (avec une carte rtx 3070) , ca m indique dans le casque que les pc est (l application oculus pc) est toujours en maj (plusieurs heures) le redémarrage de l ordi n’y a ...

Why is my oculus link cable still loading.

Hi guys. So I am the part after choosing your pfp on the oculus app on pc and it is the part where you are connecting your headset to your pc with a link cable. Now I have my cable hooked up in my headset and the end of my cable witch is a USB 3.0 in...

XxValxX by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

API REST send user message in headset

Hi all and oculus developpers,i’ve got a smarthome system and i would like to be able to receive important messages on screen while wearing the quest2 and playing.Is there a experimental features to do that, or some projects on it ? thx

smargil by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 2 turning on

My Oculus Quest 2 turns itself on when I put it away and runs battery down. Cant use it next time, till I wait for it to charge. Any ideas, dont want dust to get in it...

Having trouble with casting making oculus jerky

At first Casting worked just fine, but lately whenever I try to cast to the computer or phone, the image inside the oculus becomes jerky and nauseating. (I don’t mean the image on the computer or phone, but inside the actual oculus.) does anyone have...

janineJ9 by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus link problem with quest 2

I just got myself a quest 2 and im trying to connect it to my pc to get it working with oculus link so i can play my pc vr games. I did not buy the official oculus link cable but they one they personally said worked okay the anker 10m or 10ft cable. ...

New to VR and got a quest 2

So a couple days ago I got an oculus quest 2. It’s a pretty great system.been playing Until you fall and watching YouTube on it but one thing that I can’t get passed is the edges begin to get blurry and I get godrays. Usually after 30 minutes of play...

pc app

so today i was trying to play roblox with the quest 2 but when i tried to open the pc app it just never rendered and does nothin could someone please help me?

Oculus Link Lags and Stops

So, I recently got an Oculus Quest 2 and an ANKER cable (the one oculus recommends) and i start Oculus Link and i try and play a game and the game lags a ton at maybe 5fps and also the link keeps stopping randomly every minute or so. the game is unpl...

Oculus Link Issue (Quest2)

Hi Guys, I'm having major issues with Quest Link. I'll state stats after i explain.. So, im only getting 72hz, no matter what resolution or Refresh rate i select. When i run the performance tool it gives me a steady 72hz. although i do recieve major ...

Oculus PC app blank screen

So I just got my Quest 2 and a USB 3 cable to play VR games on my PC. Downloaded the PC app, but after picking my profile picture and confirming my account, the screen goes blank. Doesn't matter if the headset it plugged in or not, whether I boot wit...

f0rty0ne by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus PC app

Hey so my oculus quest 2 is on the way so I tried to install the oculus pc app, so I can link the oculus to my pc, but when I open the app, it says oculus requires a SSE4.2 support, I don't know what that is or what it means, is there a way to update...

7ac by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Factory Reset bug?

I reset my Oculus Quest 2 to return it, as my eyesight is not very good with it, and I cant get proper prescription lenses. When I turned it back on to make sure it was at the beginning set up, it showed the code to type in to pair it. But then the b...

Factory Reset bug?

I reset my Oculus Quest 2 to return it, as my eyesight is not very good with it, and I cant get proper prescription lenses. When I turned it back on to make sure it was at the beginning set up, it showed the code to type in to pair it. But then the b...

Factory Reset bug?

Quest 2 initial setup wifi drop workaround!

So as many users have had this same problem, I looked into it a bit more, and one of the main reasons the headset has so many issues with single channel wifi being dropped is in fact the power save/ sleep mode the headset goes into when not being wor...

Oculus quest 2 not working

When i turn on my headset it pops up the logo and stays on that screen I dont know how to fix it. This happened after I tried resetting it cause it was saying oculus app runtime has stopped. I tried holding down the power button and volume down butto...

Der0Her01 by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Controller issue

My son has FINALLY got Half Life Alyx and it is gobsmackingly brilliant. However the snap turn or the smooth turn on the right hand joystick seems to be inverted so when he turns left with the joystick, he turns right in the game? I've had a go in ga...

jambon2 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels