Oculus Quest 2 and Quest
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Quest 2 / Quest Build 29.0 Release Notes

These features and enhancements will become available starting the week of May 17, 2021. Multi-User Accounts and App Sharing for Quest We launched Multi-User Accounts and App Sharing for Quest 2 in February and are excited to announce the release of ...

huh, what?

why is a game on the oculus store two different prices.in the headset store its A46.99 and on the oculus software under store its A33.99.

mic not working in oculus link

ok so i get on link and my mic just doesnt work like on pavlov nobody can hear me i have a external mic on my headset and it doesnt work, i dont know how to set it up or choose it as my mic and i have done everything i can i have selected my headset ...

How Do I Use Both Quest 1 and 2

I just want to know how I can use my quest if I have two and only one oculus and Facebook account. Do I just need to log out of one and log into the other before using them. Just want to make sure I don't trigger a stupid ban. Note: I have not merged...

This device sucks

Oculus you are ruining the experiance with your software put into this device. my phone vr runs better, you may have spent way more days creating but you made it horrible, i love the black screen i get when i startup and then i have to get my friend ...

Oculus App v23 beta (bandwidth testing)

clouds5 said:So if i use 250-350Mbps I notice a big reduction in compression artifacts on my Link in fast games like Dirt Rally 2.0. Unfortunately when I use anything above 250mbps I also get stutters in gameplay (fps is stable!). My Link is with a g...

clouds5 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

A good FrankenQuest 2 adapter kit?

I have a HTC Vive deluxe audio strap getting posted and I need a good strong adapter kit to go with my Quest 2 and I'm always looking at the Business Company VR site but they are always sold out I have seen some on ebay but I dont know which ones are...

Xbox controller not pairing

Hi, my quest 2 will not pair with an xbox control pad. This should work when paired through the oculus app or actual quest 2 under experimental options but although the quest 2 finds and attempts to connect to the control pad it doesn't actually conn...

Shady0wl by Level 3
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Can't Merge Accounts

We have an Oculus Quest 1 at work where I used my personal Facebook account with. Today, I just received my Oculus Quest 2 for my personal device at home. However, I am getting "Can't Merge Accounts". This Facebook account is already linked to anothe...

Upgrade the memory

I'm thinking to invest in Oculus 2 64Gb, is it possible to add more memory in the future if needed?How many games and content can I squeeze into a 64Gb memory?

Left controller not working

Good day all. I got my quest 2 for awhile now and this morning, the left controller decided to be undetectable despite it still having a lot of battery life. So I swapped the batteries. However it's still not detected on my headset.I tried unpairing ...

Asa19 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors