Oculus Quest 2 and Quest
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Casting to pc not working on Quest 2.

Every time I try to cast to pc I am greeted with "Something went wrong, try casting again", and none of the solutions for similar problems I've found worked. The wifi I have has a standard and an "X_5G" option which using either connection doesn't wo...

PC Casting

I'm trying to cast my Quest 2 to my PC so I can stream. I had 0 issues before connecting to my PC but with the new casting to the web browser it just errors out every time and I can't cast anymore directly to my PC. Anyone have any fixes? I was using...

Distribution

Hello everyone. I`m a new developer building a simulation solution for the healthcare and I would like to ask for some orientation if possible. I will offer my service to other companies. Therefore I would like to know what is the best distribution c...

DrFD by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pcvr over wifi

Hi, I’m decent with tech but I’m having trouble understanding how to set up a wireless pcvr connection. I understand that I need a wifi 5ghz router and a wifi 6 router would be even better but that’s really where it ends, I’d love to have something l...

Graveyyy by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Photo and video shot in Oculus headset

I recently discovered an Oculus folder on my Android phone. It had a video in 16x9 format I had recorded in the headset. I don't know how it got there and I didn't even know I had an Oculus folder on my Android phone. But it's the only video on there...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paring accounts

I have bought the quest 2 and I tried putting my account on with all my games but when I tried to connect it it says my Facebook is linked with an account I don’t use so I can’t use the account with all my games on does anyone know how to unlink my F...

mskmssms by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sidequest

Been trying to get sidequest working on my quest 2 for a day now, 90% sure I did everything right. Enabled developer mode and made a organization, connected my quest 2 and laptop (with the charging cable, that's all I really got), downloaded the adb ...

soykoi by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I change my account email?

This might be a bit of a strange case but I've been wanting to change the userbame for my account since the old one is outdated and therefore i can't xhange any account settings or download mods. This might be an easy fix but the problem is younger m...

Romeii_ by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Goggles will not pair via app on android

Help! My goggles will not pair with my android! I have tried EVERYTHING suggested by facebook/oculus.....this is ridiculous! My wifi is good....app and facebook acct good....come on!! Uninstalled then reinstalled.....updated! This is ridiculous!!!!! ...

morph789 by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Quest 2 link with laptop problems

Hi. My laptop was not working with oculus link on USB 3.0 cable, but the connection test was succeed. I using lenovo legion 5 laptop. that has ryzen 4800h APU and rtx 2060 discrete graphics. after several trys, finally I can success the oculus link w...

hyhok by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Quest 2 Wont run

Unit powers up and shuts off twice. Shows O logo. Have to plug back to get same behavior. worked long enough first power up to see controls etc. no light when plugged in to charger

Passthrough short cut doesn’t work

I have now bought four occulus2 headsets for myself and my family. ThePassthrough short cut doesn’t work on ANY of them!!!Not one of these works with the pass-through shortcut and two of them continuously turn off the hand tracking after I had set it...

Fan noise

How many can hear the fan in their quest? Have read some can and some cannot.I noticed last night if I hold mine up to my ear can hear the fan. If I put my quest on eith no sound can just hear it. With sound cannot.I know there will be some fan noise...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blurry main menu, during a movement.

When I move the head right and left, and not when I turn it, I see the menu (also the browser and the store) split in two part and completely blurry. I have a new Quest 2, my first VR. I would like to know if it's a software bug or a hardware problem...

Quest 2 Link cable

Yesterday I noticed that my pc couldnt detect my Quest 2 when using the link cable and I've tried everything to fix it. HOWEVER I found that plugging the 90 degree end into my computer and the straight end into my headset it works flawlessly. I also ...

Labels