Oculus Quest 2 and Quest
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Quest 2 64gb same price as 128gb

I was one of the last people to get the 64gb version of the quest 2. A day after I got it, it got removed everywhere. Then they came out with the 128gb model. I find it really unfair and inconvenient. I have bought a ton of games from your store and ...

Resolved! Oculus quest 2 tracking not working

I posted once about my oculus quest and didnt get any answers, so I sold it. Of course I got an answer as soon as I sold it. But, good news, I got a oculus quest 2. So. I was playing Rec Room and my headset accidently fell out of my head and onto my ...

Disable hand controller in-game VR images?

I use often use the Quest 2 to fly VR in X-Plane (and it is an amazing experience! I'm just about to spend a small fortune in fact upgrading my PC in order to maximise the joys of this: buying the Oculus Quest was only the start of the expense!). Onc...

Playing steam games on oculus app

Hi ! I'm interested in buying an oculus quest 2, but I was wondering if it was possible to play games from your steam library on your oculus without using the virtual desktop.For example, beat saber is available on steam and on the oculus store, so i...

trakix by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No registered devices

I'm trying to get the replacement silicone interface for my Quest 2, but I can't start the process, I click the "go to my devices" in the email and it redirects me to the devices page on the oculus website where it says "An Oculus device isn't regist...

"STAR WARS: Squadrons" & Oculus Home

I know "STAR WARS: Squadrons" [SWS] isn't available in the Oculus PC app.And I am SO not a fan of the SteamVR version: too many headaches. It's my understanding the EA/Origin SWS is the only version with "native Oculus support".Does this mean that if...

K830 and Quest 2 firmware v33

After the v33 update, the keyboard K830 is visible only on the sofa and not on the desktop.it affects also the Horizon Workspace app: it stays all the time in ‘looking for keyboard’, but the keyboard is connected.Is there anybody else that have the s...

desktop not working

i just got a cord to run games off my pc and when i load of the virtual desktop off oculus link it dont work i can see my desktop and switch between my 2 monitors but i cant click anything with my controllers. ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling ...

Updates

This is the most non-intuitive software and hardware I've ever run into. Sorry about the rant I just hate it when You have to have a manual or help to figure something out. Anyway I just want to check to see what version my quest 2 and Oculus softwar...

Help me pls

Hi everyone, I just got oculus, but I have a problem, I can’t add my cart to payment, five my carts different banks doesn’t work system texted me that “ we couldn’t do a transaction on this account” I don’t know why, maybe it’s problem the system Occ...

Oculus Quest 2 crashing SteamVR on airlink

Hello all, I'm having a bit of a nightmare trying to get this working, I have tried many different routes such as re-installing both steamVR and oculus' software. I have updated my drivers and I'm on the latest version of windows, I've tried beta ver...

OllieJ by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I can’t add payment

Hi everyone, I just got oculus, but I have a problem, I can’t add my cart to payment, five my carts different banks doesn’t work system texted me that “ we couldn’t do a transaction on this account” I don’t know why, maybe it’s problem the system Occ...

Air Link finds PC on WiFi, not on ethernet

Hi all, I just picked up Quest 2, and am trying to get air link to work. The headset searches for my home PC endlessly with no luck. I plugged a USB WiFi adapter into my PC and the headset found my PC with no trouble. Performance is not great. (as I ...

Nerwal by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

RESOLVED: Cannot create 10M guardian

I have 2 Quest 2s and both running v32 won't allow guardians to go more than what seems to be 5Mx5M. When I try to make a 10M guardian, it seems to putter out around 5M in one direction. It just stops painting. It simply won't allow a larger space. R...

Wooties by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

3 dots fix that worked for me

Last weekend I went to a robotics competition. For my entry I use a Quest2 to display an Azure Kinect point cloud so the person controlling the robot remotely can have presence with the robot. Before the competition there were two setup days. Everyth...

Labels