Oculus Quest 2 and Quest
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Oculus Link Sound Cutting out.

I have been using Oculus Link for almost two months and I very like it, until two weeks ago there were no problems at all.(Oculus Quest 2)Two weeks ago when I came to play Beat Saber. I noticed that the sound that comes out of the headset includes th...

Audio question

Can someone who currently has their sound and Mic working on headset and link, and audio and picture when streaming on link on computer please respond and tell me all your audio settings in headset, on oculus software and windows settings. 2 weeks ag...

Factory reset question

Read a few threads that using sidequest you are able to save SOME of your save data when doing a factory reset. Am interested in what will save, as I only have saves for half life, asgard, beat saber and population one. If anyone can tell me these sa...

Headset bug

Hi, i playing on pistol whip Ans my game was bug, I can't restart the headset at all, even if I press the button for 10 seconds, I would like to know if there is a way to remove the battery or make an emergency stop ?

bysentin by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

i cant get dev mode to work on my quest

ok so, i go to turn on dev mode and it gives me a link to go and i haft to varyfy stuff, well it seays i cant use dev mode or varyfy it if my quest account is linked up with my fackbook account.... i bin messing with this, asking people for like 2 we...

Left controller pairs but no motion detected.

I was playing beat saber and my left controller just stopped working. No motion detected from it. I spent like 2 hours googling and trying everything, even factory resetted my headset but still isn't working. I then put on beat saber again and see th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IRacing/home screen resetting

Hello, I have a Quest 2 that I use in IRacing. The problem that I have is, about halfway through a race my headset resets back to the Quest 2 home screen. When I try to reboot, all I get is the white flashing screen of death. This only seems to be a ...

Pigpin13 by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sharing

Neewb here so apologies , probably asked already.If I have 2 OR2 headsets...do I need to buy a game twice to play someone in my family home?

The-Doc71 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus V25 Update

So this update has rolled out to my Rift. It seems this has rolled out to the Quest 2. Is it going to the Quest 1 or is Facebook keeping this from the Quest 1?

Oculus Quest 2 (V25) Link Problem with Steam VR

Hello,I have tried three high quality USB3 link cables (all with about 2GBit transfer rate).Unfortunately, I always get an abort when starting Steam VR games! (mostly when starting a game). Oculus app says: connection to headset lost.Steam VR aborts ...

Ibug68 by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Controller to ride a horse unity

Hello everyone, first post ever, please be patient with a neewby. Thanks. My question is:I wonder how I should approach controlling a horse riding with the quest controllers. Imagine the kind of movement one does with a horses reins to make it move f...

Quest 2 virtual desktop

Hello! I'm having trouble with my config, first day I was playing Hal life alyx pretty good, but after watching some tutorials I'm confused, steam vr config, virtual desktop config, oculus app plus In game settings. Please help I no longer know what ...

Phil Moore

I want to be able to load an application via Side Quest, but have run into a problem connecting my Quest 2 to my laptop. I've got the Oculus app installed, also Side Quest and the associated driver. I am trying to connect using the USB-C lead from my...

Labels