Oculus Quest 2 and Quest
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

problem watching nba home teams

Hi i would like to know why i cant see my nba home teams in venues beta early access but every body that lives in other states can see my home teams like the new york knicks and the brooklyn nets.

DJPFUNK21 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can not access wishlist for my account

For the last month I have been trying to access my wishlist from my headset, my app, and the oculus website and can not do so. On the website I get an error that says "we encountered and error and are trying to fix it" my app just says "no apps found...

JettAE by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

link cable confusion

Ive been using alvr since pretty-much day one on the quest and I love it, mostly been playing racing games and shooters and its been a great experience once you set it all up properly so obviously im keen to get the oculus link working as soon as pos...

Oculus Quest 2/Link Issue

So I haven't seen this problem anywhere. I'm trying to use the Oculus Quest on my Flight Simulator. My PC is compatible. My Cable is compatible. The versions of my Oculus Desktop App and Quest OS are compatible. But when I try to enable the Link, The...

Another cannot connect to sidequest post

Firstly I'll start with apologies since there are tons of posts consisting of similar posts. But ive scoured many and not finding answers, other than the usual suggestions. I'm using the charger/data cable from my P30 phone which works flawlessly wit...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Elite dangerous OVR problems

Can anyone playing ED and successfully using an OVR solution on Quest2 seamlessly without problems share their setup and how they launch?I'm currently running OVR Toolkit, Virtual Desktop (to do wireless PC) so I am forced to launch through Steam.Hav...

Quest 2 - How to disable Guardian?

Hi all, Not posted on here in a long time. I've been enjoying my Quest 2 past couple of days but I can't for the life of me work out how to disable Guardian!!!Please can someone help explain how to do this?I've looked online and I already worked out ...

Total Noob!

I just picked up the Quest 2 for flight sims and racing sims. I've updated the software. I have it hooked up to my PC via link. I have the Oculus app on my PC. I'm having big trouble and can't figure out why VR isn't working properly. My PC specs are...

Mic and PC

Why is the mic not plug and play with Oculus Link? Why do I have to jump through hoops that only work 60% of the time to have a basic function actually function? Please make this a priority.

Hazeltine by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Oculus Link Issues & HL: Alyx

Hello,Quest 2 with Official Oculus Link cable. PC has 32GB Memory, Core i7 9th Gen, Nvidia RTX2060, 512GB SSD, USB-C 3.2/Thunderbolt 3. With HL: Alyx, sometimes it runs great and other time it is slow, laggy, and stuttering. Sometimes if I reload my ...

Magnetic USB C

Looking for a magnetic USB C cable form my Quest 2 can anyone recommend one from Amazon, IV bought 2 so far and the magnets are really weakThanks in advance

Labels