Oculus Quest 2 and Quest
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Quest 2 / Quest Build 28.0 Release Notes

These features and enhancements will become available starting the week of April 19th, 2021. Bring Your Desk into VR We’ve added the ability to place a virtual desk on your real desk to use while you’re in VR. You can see and use this Desk in the Ocu...

Oculus Quest Cable Extension Help

I am going to be getting the Oculus quest soon, and the way my set up is, from my PC to the play area is about 25-30 feet. I am looking at what are my options to extending the cable. I do have a 2070 video card with USB-C support, so my plan was to p...

Firec98 by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus link Usb connection test

Hi, i just got my oculus quest today. I´ve bought a 3 m usb c 3.1 gen 2 10 gb/s cable and connected the quest to the usb c 3.1 gen 2 port of my alienware 13R3. The connection test of the oculus software says that the headset is connected to usb 3 wit...

INCREASE RESOLUTION ON QUEST

I watched a couple YouTube Vids on how to increase the resolution on the Quest. Im not a 'techy' person and I got lost in their instructions as they either talk too fast or missed a step.I download the adb files but there were some run commands/promp...

Quest link extreme extension

I would like to play be games from my computer using the quest, the problem is my computer room isn’t in the most VR place and the nearest “usable” area is about requires 30ft of cable to reach and the best place requires 40 to maybe even 50ft (inclu...

Quest won't stay turned off

So I'm having intermittent charging issues like alot of other people. Mine seems to charge better when it is turned off... however there's a switch in the Settings to "Turn on when detecting activity", so I switched that off. Then I just turn the hea...

RHunterr by Level 5
  • 39 replies
  • 3 kudos

Quest + VD + SteamVR Issue

Everything was working normaly with no major issues, and then from one day to another massive sttuters that makes everything unplayable, this only happens when i open steamvr or a game (beat saber) of steam vr, its runs smoothly if im just on the vir...

Make an easier way to use link with PCs.

This was my post on Oculus Feddback, i think could help someone to temporally fix PC problems.If u are agree with my post, pls go to feedback and vote it ( title of feedback post is the same of this title).I can use the link with my PC, just because ...

Old style browser totally gone?

Hi.Is the "old style" browser totally gone? I have the new browser only, without my bookmarks permanently sticking on the right side like with the "old one". Is there an option to switch to the old style?

Wurgor by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

green bar on screen - 2. Quest

Hi,after a short time I now have a small green bar on the 2nd quest, this time in the middle at the top (on the first one the same bar was at the bottom right), I can't imagine that both quests have the same error after a short time.Is there any sett...

When will it ship

I ordered my quest on May 28th and money was taken May 29th. The website still shows that it's prossesing for shipping. When could I expect my quest to start shipping?

Feature request: 3D keyboard on Quest

I really like the 3D keyboard in Oculus Home. I could type on it about as fast I as I could type on a physical keyboard using only my index fingers, pretty fast. When my CV1 broke, I replaced it with the Quest. I'm overall happy with the Quest, but w...