Oculus Quest 2 and Quest
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Oculus for Business vs. Consumer- Help!

My company is looking to begin implementing VR content for training and I need to recommend either the Oculus for Business or Consumer version. I know the different price points and pros/cons of each, but what I haven't gotten a straight answer about...

nritzau by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adobe Medium and GPU incompatibility

Hi! I was curious if adobe has any plans for releasing Medium for Quest 2Also my laptop has 1050Ti and Oculus software says that my GPU is incompatible with Rift system software. Yet there is support for GTX 970 ? How come? 1050 Ti is just as powerfu...

Algido by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 2 Link Cable Problem

When i connect my link cable to my headset everything seems fine. Both my computer and headset acknowledge the connection. However, when i click to use the link in the headset it goes blank and ports me back to the home screen again or it just says A...

PanWok by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Oculus Link is crashing constantly

I use Oculus Link on my Quest since July of 2020 with the Anker cable of 3 meters. It worked fine up to here, but now, Oculus Link is crashing instantly when I want to use it. After many attempts, many uninstallations and reinstallations the Oculus P...

Pairing issue

I just received my new Oculus Quest 2 a few days ago and I set up the mobile app on my phone and when it went to pair my headset to the app it looked for it and found it and then told me to look in the headset and enter the five digit code but when I...

Quest 2 doesn't detect WiFi Network

Hi! I've tried to connect my Quest 2 to the WiFi but it doesn't appear on the list of avaiable WiFi networks. My router is HGW-2501GN-R2, it emits 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi. I've also disabled all the repeaters at the house, because I've read online that they mi...

Oculus Quest not detecting computer

Hello all,I'm having difficulty setting up Oculus link with my laptop. The software appears to recognize the Quest and touch and attempts to connect but the quest its self does not connect back. During Link setup the Oculus PC software gives the gree...

cowie360 by Level 3
  • 13 replies
  • 3 kudos

Quest 1 vs Quest 2

Hello everyone,Can some of you please advise me of how the Quest 1 compares to the Quest 2 (from personal experience)? I had a Quest 1 and sold it, in anticipation of the Quest 2.My initial reasons for holding off on the Quest 2 are the lack of a ful...

Set up

I am having prob. Setting this up .won't accept password.andi can't get it to pair. Help bigdtazz@aol.com

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Video recording pixelated

Hey everyone! I would like to record videos on my Oculus Quest 2 but the videos end up pixelated. I managed to render them in 1080p format, but I can't get the bitrate higher for a smooth video...I tried Sidequest and using ADB commands as well!

Is this Desktop good enough?

Im looking to buy a new desktop and I found one that looks like it should do everything I want from it. Here are the Specs, just want to make sure it'll run my Quest 2 with no problems before I buy. I also play modded ARK: Survival Evolved and want t...

Apps not available in the Oculus store.

Hi. New to VR - have Oculus Quest 2 with cable to emulate Rift. I've found several apps that are advertised as being available on Oculus arent in the store. Netflix, Alcove, Youtube, some others. Am I missing something? As far as I know the store is ...

Fredrds by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

multiple PCs

My young son got a quest 2 from his mom. So I'm getting ready to set it up. I'm downloading the software right now on my PC. He has his own PC. Will we be able to use his quest 2 on both PCs or just one of them?

Resolution Quest 2

Hi guys, yesterday I received my Oculus Quest 2, I followed the instructions for the first start up but I was very disappointed because the resolution of the viewer is heavy, you can see the pixels, the image is blurred, shaking. And something unwatc...

Star Trek Bridge

Just got Star Trek Bridge for my Quest. I have my Ubisoft account open on both desktop & mobile and my Ocukus account open on both desktop and mobile but I can't activate the game o my Quest? It asks me to setup or open my account but my controllers ...

Issue with my new Quest 2

Hi everyone. I bought last week a quest 2, I received it today.The thing is, I can't power on the headset.The first thing I thought is: Maybe has low battery, so I put it to charge. Now, 4 hours later, still going with red light and can't power it on...

Help! Quest in charging and dying cycle

I've ran into a problem and have no idea how to fix it. I was playing on the Occulus until it died, then when I tried to charge it later that night, it hasn't been charging. The red light is on, but it seems to be charging, then turning on (led goes ...

Sidequest

When I'm using sidequest on my chrome book and I do all the nessesary things and developer mode is on, I've got everything in the right place but then when I'm in the pop-up app because it has to run through Linux it just says not detected and I'm so...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels