Oculus Quest 2 and Quest
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Considering a Quest 2, need help

Hi,I owned an original rift for some years, yes (the original CV1). I have got a quite large amount of games collected. Some from steam, some from the Oculus store.Now I'm considering getting a Quest 2, but it will cost me quite an amount to replenis...

Silencedk by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 2 won't work with my PC (help)

I need some help in figuring out what to do, my Quest 2 won't work with oculus link.I've replaced drivers, used different cables, updated and restarted my PC and Quest 2, tried every USB3 port I have. Nothing seems to work.The problem specifically: I...

Looking for Wi-fi solutions

Hey strangers,Recently received Quest 2 as a Christmas present and it's cool, but I have an issue. It struggles to stay connected to Wi-Fi. I have 140+ Download/30+ Upload speed. Quest reads the networks connection as Excellent. However, the connecti...

Black screen then crashes after using link.

n my Oculus quest 2, I plug in my link go in settings click on the link, it's black, an error displays saying we cannot find this headset, and keeps doing this for 2 months! I don't want to give up on this, someone please help with this, and if you d...

Tsw20 by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blurry

I'm having this issue with my quest 2 where its all blurry, yes I did adjust the strap I tried everything nothing seems to work? anyone that can help me?

alexaar by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

battery life maximization

hi all, I just got a Quest 2 and it's great. The only thing I wish was better is battery life. It discharges very very quickly and this is understandable given the device's performance and size. I haven't measured exactly but I think I used 75% of th...

davf76 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

New games for Oculus Quest

My name is Anuraj Patel and I am very passionate about transport mostly Trains, Buses and Trams. I have been playing VR for 2 years almost. I purchased an Oculus Quest headset last year and I was hoping to ride some transport. The only game I noticed...

How to get link with PC working

I have an Oculus Quest 2 and want to connect it to my PC to play VR games via link. I have the right cable connecting USB3 to USB-C and it recognizes the Oculus and detects it BUT it doesn't detect the sensors (none are showing in the Oculus App on t...

General Device Problem and PC connection

So basically im trying to connect my quest 2 to my PC. The cable is connected, the app says my quests 2 is connected but will mostly say "General device problem". If that's not the problem then when my quests asks me if I want to allow the data or wh...

Labels