Oculus Quest 2 and Quest
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Quest 2 / Quest Build 27.0 Release Notes

These features and enhancements will become available starting the week of March 15th, 2021. Bug Fixes Fixed an issue blocking the overlay keyboard from displaying in third-party apps where multiple fields are present in a form. Known Issues Some use...

New oculus quest wont update at all

Hello all, ive just bought a new oculus quest. Ive done the setup with the phone and it is connected and it said the download for the update was completed. Altough i know im not in the updated version cause i cant open the browser cause it says im do...

Oculus link mic disabled work around.

...I've been able to get the mic to work with Oculus link using a USB headphone and mic. Here's what I did: 1. Opened Sound Settings. 2. clicked on Manage sound devices. 3. Disabled Headset Microphone "Oculus Virtual Audio Device". 4. Make sure that ...

link cable in UK

Since official link cable is not available here in UK, and Oculus themselves recommend Anker cable, can you guys recommend a direct link to this Anker cable on Amazon please? I'm asking as I've been searching on UK's Amazon to Anker data cable and th...

Obi-0ne by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Casting to PC

So I have installed Airserver on my PC in order to try and cast from my Oculus Quest to my PC. In my phone app I choose cast from: Quest. Cast to: PCname but then after a few seconds it comes up with an error - something with "unknown error, make sur...

Wifi Connection Problem *PLS HELP

So i bought my Quest today, amazing vr headset everything went fine so far but after 2 hours i cant connect to my wifi anymore i restarted the headset many times but nothing happens, so i saw many guys have this problem is there any slove?

CorZVR by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Right controller issues ??

is anyone having issues with the right quest controller ?you can’t seem to do anything with it, for example....when you are in the “home” part of the quest app, if you use your left controller, and the move it along the menus they make a sound and hi...

G83 by Level 2
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Quest wont install purchased games

So i bought my Oculus Quest today and purchased Beat Saber and Job Simulator. Both wont install upon downloading and the just sit in the not installed tab. Its incredibly frustrating and the customer service i've received has been deplorable. There's...

Quest Link and Controller/Hand Tracking

I have gotten my Oculus Quest and link working with my PC (AMD 3700x, 2070 Super) with the official cable. One issue that I am having is that the tracking does not seem to be accurately detecting where my hands are in all games I have tried (and in t...

unami99 by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest + Link Vs Rift S

Hi guys,Im debating joining the VR world and very interested in buying the Quest with Link as my Laptop dose not have DP support. My question is how does the Quest hold up to the Rift S when its being used with Link? I will mostly be playing Steam Ga...

Installing

I just recently bought the oculus quest but haven’t even played the thing yet every time I download a game it will do everything normal until it’s done downloading then it will say installing then installing failed right after, seen people having the...

How to delete Quest from Account

Hi there, I have successfully installed my Quest on my Oculus account. But now I would like to use the Quest on a different account (by boyfriends account who has already bought a lot more games). Unfortunately I am unable to connect the Quest on his...

lucybi by Level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Steamvr

When I watched a video on how to play a game on steam for the oculus quest it told me to go to virtual desktop so I did, then it told me to play steam vr and it didn't work and I know something about side loader has to do with it but it's not working...

Quest - No Sound Suddenly!

I was hoping this would be a common issue, but I haven't been able to find any similar complaints yet. My Quest is 48 hours old, and this morning while in use the sound just suddenly stopped. The volume is not on 0 or mute and neither L/R speaker nor...