Oculus Quest 2 and Quest
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dev Acc

Every time i go to make a dev account it just says : Sorry, this page isn’t available.The link you followed may be broken, the page may have been removed, or you do not have permission to view this page. Does any one know how to fix this? Edit: also ...

fcbk by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Link not working.

So I've played most of the way through half-life Alyx with no issues but I was at the last chapter and link kept crashing. I could play other titles fine but Alyx would crash it. The next day without changing anything in between that I know of anytim...

Walkabout Mini Golf

My wife and I both have an Oculus both have a Quest 2. Today we both went on to play Walkabout Mini Golf against each other. For me that is not a problem, but for some reason it has disappeared from her set. It is not in her Apps. I have looked in th...

5GHz Unsecured Network but not the 2.4 GHz

Hey guysI am having problems using the 5GHz network on Air Link.My router has two network 2.4GHz and 5GHz both have the same encryption settings.Name: Network2.4Name: Network5.0When I use the 2.4GHz network for Air Link everything works. But if I use...

Boxzary by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

So my guardian isn't working

Ok so people would say I just don't have the guardian enabled but this is to the point where I can't even get to the home menu to turn off the guardian because all it does is say something like "oculus guardian can't be seen" or something but it won'...

Password

Oculus I forgotten my password but I feel like I get it right.But when I forget it and I get a email I put it in but it doesn’t work can I get some get because we are getting a link cable and my sister would like to try roblox vr can you help oculus ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Quest 2 Party Chat

Is Oculus ever going to fix the issue where your mic is disabled for party chat when you launch a game? It completely defeats the purpose of party chat and is the sole reason none of my friends and I ever play vr anymore. It is ridiculous that they h...

Cant enable 120hz

Am I the only one that doesnt have the option to enable 120hz in the experimental features? If someone managed to solve this issue please let me know

Redcid by Level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Oculus Resolutuion

Hello, i just got my oculus quest 2 today and i got beatsaber but its not very HD, and neither is the lobby, can anyone help me adjust my graphics? (and i dont use oculus link)

Lone Echo pair left controller

I just purchased Quest 2 a few days ago and purchased Lone Echo on PC. When i attempt to launch Lone Echo from the Oculus Library, the game begins, gets to the single player option screen, then immediately displays a black screen that says theres a h...

Labels