Oculus Quest 2 and Quest
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Quest 2 / Quest Build 27.0 Release Notes

These features and enhancements will become available starting the week of March 15th, 2021. Bug Fixes Fixed an issue blocking the overlay keyboard from displaying in third-party apps where multiple fields are present in a form. Known Issues Some use...

Issues with Wifi?

For some reason when my quest is connected to wifi I get intermittent issues with my router. It started when I borrowed a friend’s quest what would happen is our network would appear separately from xfinity wifi and become unusable. When I returned i...

Multiple accounts...

Hi there,Why can't I have multiple accounts on my Quest? We are constantly trying to demo games we bought which could generate more sales for you, but we run into a wall not wanting to affect our progress in games by having some new person try the ga...

Moss

in the part with the gas exploding bug..how do I get the blue swirly light in black lamp to explode to send quill up on the wooden platform?

Waiting for the quest...am bored

Hi! I just bought a quest on the 14th and its supposed to ship by the 20th of January. (No this isn’t a will I get it by Christmas post) Wanted to know when other people bought and got their quests so I could pass some time guessing when mine will co...

Quest Bricked

After leaving quest to charge over night, it's now bricked. No blinking light when charging or connected to pc, holding power button or power + volume does nothing. Sometimes pc recognizes it as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008. Help!

Stigis by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Vader Immortal Purchase Voucher

I'm curious if you purchase a back-ordered Oculus Quest which has a current voucher to be able to redeem Vader Immortal prior to January 31st 2020. Since the dates for the order have extended into February will those vouchers still be valid even if y...

Oculus App on Android 7.1 Mediaplayer

I would like to cast to my LG-OLED without having to buy this §$%&!"§$ Chromecast....On my shelf sits a HiMedia Q5Pro with android 7.1, WiFi and Bluetooth, HDMI-connected to an LG OLED 55C6VSo I thought it a good idea to install the Oculus App onto t...

Oculus Link fried my motherboard?

I had PTC activated and I dont know if that was the issue, but Im pretty sure i fried some USB ports on my motherboard.When I connected the Quest windows gave me Power Surge warnings a couple of times and i could never get it to work.Suddenly my keyb...

Internals moving in headset

Hi when I have the headset on if I move my head to one side it feels like the internals are loose and they knock slightly, I'd I move my head the other way, same thing. It feels like something is loose in the headset. Anyone else get this? CheersAlan