Oculus Quest 2 and Quest
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to turn on Insight?

I just received my Oculus Quest and I like the ability to see the room around me when setting my boundaries. Is there a way way to activate the room view ( I think it’s called Insight) at any time when wearing the headset? How do I activate that mode...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 1 kudos

How do you exit an app

I am used to windows where you file exit when you want to exit an app. I find the feature to exit an app sadly missing and as such I can't figure out how to navigate in the quest 2. Any Help?

Vajra1 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loved Quest, Quest 2 a disappointment

Quest 2 is only slightly lighter but not much. The field of view is about the same.Controllers are heavier in the front (more hammer like)Echo arena my favorite game is massively affected by the new controller angle and it is just about ruined now.If...

Don’t use you quest rite away

Don’t use your quest right away put it on the charger let it charge you 100% and don’t let it go under 10% of battery life my headset went under 10% of battery life and would not charge with the oculus quest charger I tried everything but no luck the...

dc2889 by Level 5
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Quest 2 is my first VR

It’s quite exceptional. I don’t fine the actual visual aspect of it to be all that amazing, but the controllers are something magical.When I leave VR I feel disconnected and as if my hands don’t belong to me. It takes hours for things to feel “normal...

Elite strap shipped but not the Quest 2

Is anyone else waiting for shipping conformation?On day one, I preordered the Quest 2 then went back and ordered my strap, so they are two different orders.The strap shipped and will be here today but the Quest still says "processing for shipping".

Run don't walk! This is a dumpster fire!!

I have the Rift S and like a fool, I bought the Quest 2. BAD IDEA! Not only did I have to pay for Beat Saber AGAIN when I went back and decided to use my Rift S all the songs I downloaded were GONE! All the hard work is gone. All that is left is the ...

linking Facebook

So, I got the Quest 2 earlier this week and so far I haven't been able to use it due to a linking issue. I thought, when I had bought the quest 1 and set up my profile, my brothers Facebook account had already been linked to my oculus account. So whe...

jcb4293 by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

VR Drawing " Cafeteria in a mirror"

Hi, every oculus developers,This is about VR Painting, or may be about VR keyboard typing.https://youtu.be/_HL_psLL5-gTechnical presentation about this video is as followshttps://youtu.be/1gV6DRLtPLAI wish you all healthy!!Thanks,

Quest 2 is my first VR

It’s quite exceptional. I don’t fine the actual visual aspect of it to be all that amazing, but the controllers are something magical.When I leave VR I feel disconnected and as if my hands don’t belong to me. It takes hours for things to feel “normal...

1 year warranty

As of yesterday my quest 2 controllers will show up as paired in the app but not show a firmware version, and they are not showing up in headset. Tried all the troubleshooting methods that Oculus wants me to try, still nothing. At the end of the disc...

j1c9h85 by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels