Oculus Quest 2 and Quest
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Recording Broken!

When I record a video on the Oculus quest it doesn't show how long it is from the gallery. Then when i access the videos from my PC it says it is 00:00 mins long, even though it's 3 mins long! Is there any way I can resolve this?

Quest cant see my wireless network

I really hope someone can help me here. I am using the quest headset. In the wifi menu I can no longer see my router. It is very frustrating as it can see other peoples wireless networks. I also tried to setup a hotspot using my laptop and sharing th...

Oculus Quest+Link CPU requirements

Looking to get an enter computer for my son. I found something on Amazon, here are the specs. Does this look compatible . Intel Core i5-9400F 2.9GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 6GB, 8GB DDR4, 240GB SSD, 1TB HDD, WiFi Ready & Win 10 Home

Bug of ovrgrabber in Unity

In Oculus Integration v19, OVRGrabbable has strange behavior.The Grabbable Object is out of hands. The white origin of axis in the following video is (0,0,0) in local space. Its snap_position and snap_orientation is enabled.

https://t.co/8ufci8Cfu4 p

Problem with Guardian

When I confirm a roomscale drawing it reverts to a circle. This has only started happening today. I've cleared all Guardian data and started again but it does the same. If I choose stationary that works ok. If anyone could point me in the right direc...

mwb6 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best Cable for Oculus Link

So I am looking for a cable that works well on the Oculus Link. Because so far, The Anker Cable I used that supported Oculus Link Is making oculus link freeze (I still dont know if its the problem of the cable cuz it was recommended alot of times) I ...

Bug: Storage menu hangs

Hello,I'm currently on update v.19 on my Quest and the following bug report is also observed on earlier versions, but I failed to report it until now. It appears that when I navigate to settings > storage menu, once I open the storage menu page, this...

Oculus Link Laptop Specs

Ok, I am still getting my head around the whole cpu's etc, as I've only ever done app development on OSX and my MacBook Pro were sufficient enough.After hours and hours of researching online for a laptop which compatibility meets oculus quest link re...

Cant power up

Hi,I just bought the device and i had follow the guide video but i cnt power up the device, when i plug in the USB cable and it show red.Mean this device need to charge till full before it can be turn on?

inclined view

When I start the oculus quest, I see a logo but inclined but I did not move my head anywhere. When I played vrchat, my friends saw my head inclined too. Can you help me please ?

Can't access the Store

After getting the new Quest dashboard, I can't get to the Store to purchase new games. When I click the Store button, the Apps display disappears from the screen leaving me in my Home. I can get to the Store on my Rift, just not the Quest.Thanks

pcmaxey by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Quest crashes

Hello everyone, I hope someone can can help me.Since a few days my quest crashes every time after a few minutes. The crash occurs in all games that I'm playing (tested on quest tutorial, Eleven).The following happend:The picture freezes.I see the inf...

Quest Issues :(

Hello, My oculus quest is having some major issues as far as accessibility. Every time i try to go to the home store page my headset does not load anything afterwards. Also, my oculus link home opens and immediately freezes and i have to turn off my ...

Who knows...

I think I want to buy the new Quest when it's out.But I wonder what happens with all the games I bought already?Are the games of the oculus Quest transferable to the new variant? Can they also be used on both vr glasses in the same household?

Order Status

I ordered a quest a couple of days ago, Saturday (august 1) to be exact, and I am extremely impatient. I got the email for my order status yesterday and it says opened. My question is how long does an order usually remain in the "opened" status befor...

Connect Quest to MacBook Pro with Windows 10

I have a 3-4 year old MacBook Pro with a Thunderbolt 2 port (but no USB-C). I recently used Bootcamp to install Windows 10 on it with the hope I could play some Steam VR games on the Quest tethered to it. I am unable to find a Thunderbolt 2 to USB-C ...

shipping time

Hello i have ordered a oculus quest recently and i i was wondering about how many days it takes to ship because mine has just said processing for shipping for about three days now

Irusu_ by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels