Oculus Quest 2 and Quest
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Do I have to rebuy games I own

I have a Rift and a go. If I get a Quest 2 and a game is available on the Quest 2 that I already own on the Rift do I have to buy the game again or can I just download the Quest 2 version. I am not talking about using a link cable.Cheers

Entire Oculus Order Not Delivered

So I've been excited to get the quest 2 since I ordered it and I got a delivery estimate for today 10/13 but once I was emailed about my package being delivered and opened it I only got my logitech headset and vr cover replacement even tho I ordered ...

9b54qcog9iap.jpg c422gbdc3q3o.jpg

Quest 2 Battery Question

I received the Quest 2 today and followed the Quick Start guide included in the package. It did not state to charge it fully first, so I proceeded to use it for a bit (unplugged) for setup, etc. for about 5-10 minutes. Did that minimal usage harm the...

mtsaunde by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Link with USB A

I am considering to order the Quest 2 for PCVR.But i am not sure that I have a compatible USB port for Oculus Link.My Motherboard: "ROG STRIX Z370-H GAMING" does not have a USB-C port.But it has a USB 3.1 gen 2.Is it supported?If yes what type of cab...

impossible d'installer oculus sur PC

Bonjour,je tente depuis ce matin d'installer oculus sur PC mais impossible, il me dise a chaque foi a la toute fin de l'installation qu'un problème a eux lieux et que je doit redémarré mon ordinateur Une personne pourrais m'aider s'il vous plait

Go apps on quest 2

are we able to play the go games which were compatible with quest 1 on quest 2? i am struggling to see them in any menu but would love to play darknet.

lmacky by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Being Charged thru Oculus

This mostly a rant by a noob so please bear that in mind. I preordered the Quest 2 on the 6th of October and got an email confirmation the same night. It is out as of today, yet my order status still says "open" and I haven't been charged on my debit...

Charger died already - temp alternative?

So I was enjoying setting up my new Oculus Quest 2, and was noticing the battery life going down (a bit quicker than I would like, but oh well). After plugging it into the charger I noticed the LED had gone off after an hour or so but the unit was st...

Ping configuration

hello 1 time running quest 2 , i keep the configuration but i never gave an oportunity to set up this Oculus ping so, now i want to buy something but i cant.Any idea ?thz

Quest 2 Headphone suggestions

So I just ordered some headphones on Amazon Prime Day, intending to use them on my Quest 2. However I then noticed that the impedance is quite high (50 ohms)... I know.. should have checked the details first! Is this going to be too high and not prod...

Amazon Pre-Order Thread

I pre-ordered the Quest 2 on 9/17/20 (the day after Facebook announcement). I received an email today that my Quest is expected to be delivered on 10/15/2020. I also ordered the fit kit and the battery strap with case. I don’t have delivery dates for...

Games from Oculus pc Store from Oculus headset

Hi i have a huge question:I have BeatSaber on my steam account, i linked oculus pc software.Now i have the Quest 2 and i cant play BS cause he say to me "buy it" but i already have it !What can i do ?p.s. I have 1 account linked for SteamVR, oculus p...

Bonve by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlimited space VR ?

I live near a massive beach, that is it takes 10-15 mins to get to the sea once on the sand , so i have a huge, safe flat space to work with. I am after a game / experience to utilize this space ! That is.i want to actually walk/run in the vr environ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vr With Laptop

Hi, I have a MSI Gaming Laptop. (i have a rtx 2060)I am wanting to get a Vr headset for this, but i search for one compatible with laptop and it just says, "Searching for Vr ready Laptops." I was wondering if this is compatible with my laptop, Do i n...

logitech G-Pro headphones

Hello im a new quest user I got my quest 2 early from best buy over the weekend ( couldnt get it set up though until late sunday when I got update applied) and my question is when I use the new for quest 2 logitech G-pro headphones does it automatica...

Labels