Oculus Quest 2 and Quest
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Quest 2 / Quest Build 28.0 Release Notes

These features and enhancements will become available starting the week of April 19th, 2021. Bring Your Desk into VR We’ve added the ability to place a virtual desk on your real desk to use while you’re in VR. You can see and use this Desk in the Ocu...

Chromecast issue

Is anybody else having an issue where your Chromecast is not even appearing as a an option for streaming? I have a Chromecast 3, both are on the same 5Ghz network, and it will stream stuff from my phone (Android) normally. It'll even mirror Quest stu...

Is this normal?

I just got a new quest pro, not even a month old. And right out of the box, I wasn't able to stream my gameplay to my app on my phone. I've also just bought a cable that's able to connect my pc to my quest for the link but it didn't work on mine. It ...

USB 3 port problems ?

Any ideas why all my USB ports on both my desktop pcs won't run quest with link ? I get the freezing issue ? but my comp I use upstairs has the 5 port inateck pci -e USB 3/ 5-port Express card which I purchased when I had the cv1 & it works no proble...

kenf1071 by Level 5
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Better Comfort is needed

Since I enjoy the comfort my Franken Quest with the Deluxe Audio Strap for htc Vive, I'm wondering why Oculus doesn't come up with:washable paddings in different thicknesses (The original foam is way to hard/harsh for longer play sessions)A much more...

furtin by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cyber Monday

Someone on Reddit just posted an ad from Amazon Australia...$85 off the 128GB model. Not sure if all Amazons will have a sale though.https://www.amazon.com.au/Oculus-Quest-All-Gaming-Headset/dp/B07QW261LY

Spuzzum by Level 9
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus quest controller input problem.

Hi, sorry for my english, I mapped the oculus controller input in unity ,and it's worked without any problem in Oculus rift and Oculus Go .but, it's not worked in Oculus Quest.My problem is i can't use oculus integration or OVR input. I have to done ...

Factory Reset

I'm looking to buy an Oculus Quest off a friend, and I was wondering if there is a way to factory reset it so I don't have any of his information in it.

Use Hands

Someone on Reddit got the hands option to show on their Quest dash with a rooted headset. Not functioning yet, but still cool to see.https://www.reddit.com/r/OculusQuest/comments/e4q8fw/i_managed_to_get_the_settings_icon_for_hands/

Spuzzum by Level 9
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Quest W-LAN Verbindung nicht da

Guten Tag und schönen 1. Advent,ich habe nun seit circa 2 Monate meine Quest, und ich habe leider ein Problem mit dem W-LAN mein Router bietet nur 2,4 GHz Verbindungen an, manchmal findet die Quest das Netzwerk, die Quest zeigt aber die ganze Zeit an...

Oculus Link doesn't work on my laptop

So the problem is when i am trying to use the Oculus link with my laptop,All works fine for 2 minutes, then its returns me back out from pc software to oculus quest home without any error message.My laptop specs are:I7-7700HQGTX 107024 RAM 2400MHZWha...

OfirK by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest right controller

My quest right controller make a creaky sound when I press the trigger and it horrible I got the quest few days ago and I can't play it because it making the gameplay experience to unplayable

RonEyal by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using oculus link with an egpu

I have a Razer blade stealth with an integrated gtx1650. On my desk is the Razer core x chroma with a 1080ti inside running my dual 4k's. The core x connects to the blade stealth using one of it's two usbc ports. I was wondering how the quest would w...

Oculus Link

Hi, so basically I plug my Quest into my PC, it pops up with the oculus link stuff and I hit "allow". Then, I'm just stuck in a black screen with my guardian area grid and thats it. Nothing happening. Now I know that I have the correct setup, because...

Laptop spec check / opinion

We are due for a desktop PC upgrade, and I'm toying with changing to laptop just for portability purposes, and these days laptops aren't THAT much more than desktops. Have my eye on a Dell at BB with these core specs:- 9th Gen Intel i7-9750H- 16 GB D...

Oculus link

I have now the oculus rift cv1 and I want to upgrade to the oculus quest because of the new link feature, my question is which cable should I use for it because I don’t have usb type c in my pc but I do have usb 3 so can I use a usb type c to usb 3 o...

RonEyal by Level 3
  • 46 replies
  • 0 kudos

Beat Saber isn't working/won't start?

So i just bought a brand new Quest and one of the first games I got was Beat Saber. The Demo worked fine and it seemed like a fun game. However after buy and downloading it, the game won't start. It opens up the Beat Saber logo/title screen then its ...

Osamaru by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest Link microphone dead

I am having great success with the link and playing all the steam and oculus rift games. however, I cannot get the microphone to work when I am on link. it works good when in quest mode but not when linked. I have a nice C to C 10Gbps cable and the v...