Oculus Quest 2 and Quest
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Earbuds and built-in mic while using Link cable

As of about 2 weeks ago, I have trouble with earbuds and the built-in mic when using Oculus Link.When I enable Link and open a VR game that has mic access (VRchat, for example) it has trouble detecting the built-in mic on the Quest. The device shows ...

Rolin_ by Protege
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Right Touch Controller not working

Basically I just got my quest today and I love it to death but randomly the right controller stopped working. It tracks fine but both triggers dont work, the regular a and b buttons work. I tried changing the batteries which done nothing, restarting ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus quest parts???

so I bought my quest from the online store a little over a month and a half ago, the forhead sensor has faulted out, the Oculus support email line is obviously set up to frustrate people til they break their computer so it matches their quest, but af...

Home screen/ store not working

My home screen will not load properly keeps saying something as gone wrong please try later also cannot access the store get msg oops nothing to see here and i cannot create an avatar i am connected to the internet and the browser does work fine

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus store PC and Quest Store

Good evening,I'm currently watching for Superhot VR in the Oculus Store is 10€ reduced on the PC, but can I buy this now and transfer it to the Quest and take it with me and play on the go or do I have to buy it extra for 10 € more in the Quest Quest...

Home, store, etc broken

Just to add to the reports about this very specific issueI've just set up a new quest and am unable to see Home (Oops, something went wrong. Try again later) and store (nothing to see here).It is connected to wifi (5g) and the internet and I can conn...

vrchat error

I've been having difficulty connecting to VRChat. Every time I attempt to launch the game these error message shows up: "Make sure your device has a working internet connection and restart VRChat" I don't use a pc. Any ideas on how I can fix this (I ...

blqcking by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Bluetooth audio game lagging??

Hey guys, i have a question regarding bluetooth audio adapter.So when im playing steamvr or oculusvr via virtual desktop then the audio is mirrored, audio plays on headset and on tv for guests.Now here is my problem, when playing a quest game and usi...

DANNLER by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Passive markers

Is there going to be Pc support for Oculus quest ? Also why can’t oculus add support with retro-reflective passive markers for any object tracked for PC using a rift and maybe adding a oculus quest .

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest Build 19.0 Release Notes

Update 7/21/2020: Made slight update to In-App Keyboard note for additional clarity.These features and enhancements will become available throughout the week of 7/20/20FriendsFind your Friends We’ve made it easier for you to find your Facebook friend...

No Good RPGS??

Ok I have been itching for a really great immersive RPG VR experience. So far I have been greatly disappointed. Dont get me wrong, I love my oculus quest. I love Arizona sunshine, finished all of the Vader immortal series,my only complaint over that ...

Labels