Oculus Quest 2 and Quest
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Best Occulus Link cable solution?

Hi,As the official Occulus Link cable was never available for purchase since I have the Quest, I purchased a 3m Anker USB3/C cable since it had good feedback. The Occulus Link feature works perfectly with it, but it's a really bulky cable : heavy and...

Two Quests two accounts one pc.

Both of us have a quest and individual accounts. Well hers arrives this week. Can and how do I get both accounts on PC. We are not after doing multiplayer or using the same apps simultaneously. The pc is gen 9 I7 with RTX 2060 Win 10.

Quest / Go Build 18.0 Release Notes

These features and enhancements will become available throughout the week of 06/29/2020Universal Menu and Multi-Browser SupportWe’ve continued iterations and updates on the redesigned universal menu that was released as an opt-in feature of v15. Thes...

I can find my WiFi on Oculus Quest

Hi everyone, For some reason i can't find my wifi when i try to connect my Oculus Quest to the internet. I do not have any issue to use my phone as a hotspot. Anyone knows why i can't find my internet? I have 3 molbie wifi (not dongle) my neighbour h...

Xolix87 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

WiFi not connecting to saved networks

Hello,I have 2 Oculus Quest. After the last update none of the two aren't connecting anymore to both my home and office WiFi internet routers from Vodafone (Vodafone Station - Italy). Both routers are on default setup, visible, etc. If I'm using my p...

Oculus Rift game?

Hello.My Oculus Rift broke. I filed a complaint. They couldn't fix it so they returned the money. So I bought Oculus Quest. Why can't I play games from Oculus Rift to the new Oculus Quest without having to have a cable connected? What's the point of ...

BulmaLina by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I change the in-game display?

On the panel the time is in military time, how do I set it to standard time?Underneath the time stamp, the HMD and controllers do not display the green dots that indicate battery power (but if I click on them, there is a pop-up dialog box that displa...

ms84aa5dl8w0.png

Vader Immortal bugs - what should I do?

I started playing last night but the game kept “breaking”. First all the characters disappeared in the first elevator and the elevator was stuck going up for a while. I had to exit the game and restart to get the characters back. Then a glitch happen...

Vantina by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stationary Guardian Stays visible until reboot

Hello. I am encountering a rather annoying persistent problem. Most of the time when I start up my Oculus from a powered off state, the guardian circle will stay visible at all times. This seems to happen pretty much every time I turn it on while out...

Ghiron5 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Another Virtual Desktop Performance Question

I just got a Quest and set up Virtual Desktop. I am a complete troglodyte when it comes to network and software issue so I followed the instructions at avrtips.com for installation and set up of VD, Sidequest, and VD Streamer. I'd include a link to t...

cpd75 by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest / Go Build 15.0 Release Notes

Update 4/2/2020: Good news! I've heard from the team that v15 is now available to all users! Thanks again for your continued patience, and please reach out to Oculus Support if you experience any issues downloading or using this new software update. ...

Using Oculus Quest on PC

My son has been driving me nuts trying to use his oculus quest on PC, first of all we downloaded a steam performance app which stated his PC was not ready so we bought a new graphics card, think great now he can play it only to find out he needed a m...

s0nnyjay by Honored Guest
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest Link/virtual desktop usage

Hi all, I have an Oculus Quest and a decent PC at home. I am looking at more theoretically than anything, but is there a way to plug in a Quest to a basic PC, and share the Quest via internet with my home PC in the hope that it will utilise the spec ...

How do I type anything?

I have a very basic question. I am not a gamer so its an easy question for most users to answer. How do I type anything? I am trying to connect my device to the WiFi, the problem is, I need to enter a username and password. I do not see any way for m...

DrHegazy by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues using Facebook streaming on Quest

480p - is this going to scale up with my connection or is that the limit?Distortion - the fov is being warped, causing objects in the center to appear further away. This is exacerbated by the 480p.I just want to show off these cool games. Is there an...

Labels