Oculus Quest 2 and Quest
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Quest 2 / Quest Build 28.0 Release Notes

These features and enhancements will become available starting the week of April 19th, 2021. Bring Your Desk into VR We’ve added the ability to place a virtual desk on your real desk to use while you’re in VR. You can see and use this Desk in the Ocu...

Black screen, but sound

Hello, recently, I have no image at all, suddenly (no big shock or anything) but the sound is there ... and as luck would have it, I had bought on amazon, and this happens to me a day after the end of the Amazon warranty (the 31st day). I did everyth...

Resolved! Oculus Quest Backordered.

I'm regretting it now. I've ordered the quest on Amazon instead of the oculus website. Is this normal to have 3rd party sellers with a month delayed orders? I ordered it on the June 15th and the delivery date is not until July 18th. I know its becaus...

Internet access for local streaming?

I would like to show others the quest with a portable wifi router - one that doesn't need to be setup to the internet or as an access point This would work in the park or dealing with slow internet networks.However it seems like you need internet to ...

Dead and Buried 2 audio cracking

The only game I have that has audio cracking during game play on the right side. This is happening while using headphones and not the built in Quest ones. I'm using Turtle Beach Stealth 300 headphones.

Position and view glitch

In my experience whenever I play games like beat saber and super hot there’s this weird thing that happens where my view is a little bit higher, when I look it looks like I’m looking down on where I’m supposed to stand. In beat saber him to high abov...

BoxVR stats lost after update

What a major bummer. After updating all stats and progress are what seems to be lost forever! What I would want to know, if this happens with every update? What good is that, if you always have to start from square one...?

furtin by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Where are some of these media apps?

I was under the impression the Quest would have some of these cool media features like live VR concerts and sporting events. I see apps like NextVR constantly advertising these things as well as comedy shows and it supports Oculus Go. Google Earth wo...

Juego

Escribe tu mensajesebascor:Hola , juego a Face your Fears 2Y cuando paro tengo q empezar de nuevo, no hay alguna forma de seguir el juego x donde iba, cuando se deja? No se queda grabada la partida? Hay alguna forma de seguirla.