Oculus Quest 2 and Quest
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Alternative USB 3/C for bad ports. (Quest Link)

I have tried to use the 2 USB 3/C ports on the back of my motherboard and neither of them even register to the Link software. I have updated all the drivers for the GPU, MoBO and USB controller so I have a pretty good idea that either the MoBo is one...

Ozryn by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dual Language Movies

HiI transfer to my Oculus quest a couple of movies that had dual language, any ideas how I can change the language, I tried all the buttons on the controlers but none of them give the option to select the language.I can select another subtitle langua...

when i use link it bugs and glitches

i use a third party male to female usb to usb-c which maybe the cause but whenever i use oculus link it says the connectivity could be better and shows an orange colour but when I'm in home there is massive screen tears and and glitches and its reall...

WiFi Problems - Easy Fix!

I've had Quest since Nov 2019. Until about two months ago, I had no problems with WiF... Then, all of a sudden, the Quest started popping up WiFi errors and wrecking my experience. Amazingly, I started using my Quest less and less often and for short...

Quest and Link Problem

hey guys,i connected my Quest on my PC so that i have Quest Link. then i bought beat saber but i can't find it on the quest when i'm going outside to play. How so?Sorry for my english.

How does one change the owner of the quest?

I am getting one for someone else and adding content before I give it to them. When it is new I will have to use my account to make the updates. But when I give it to the other person, I need to have them use it under a new account that they make for...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

New User : Unable to open any apps

Hi, Switched on my oculus quest for the first time today. Getting error on all apps as: "Turn on tracking to use this app". When I click "Turn on Tracking", it goes back to home page. Unable to Youtube VR as well. When I click on it, it goes back to ...

Glitchy Oculus Home and Cannot boot up MC

So I tried Oculus Link with the official cable, but whenever I go into Oculus home, everything is way and frozen, and cannot do anything, and when it finally works and I can boot up a game, the only one I have installed is Minecraft, it says checking...

oculus quest reboot loop

my oculus quest was not working at all, i would reboot it normally and it woul be a black screen before turning off after a couple seconds. i rebooted it again by using the volume and power buttons and now when i put it on it reboots and has a black ...

Body tracking

I saw that 6DOF says it tracks your body too. If that is true that means I will already have body tracking? I mean I didn't know for that much money you could get that many things.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shipping

I would like to know if there is available shipping to post code 2700 or Blagoevgrad Bulgaria and if yes how much approximately time ot would need to come in Bulgaria?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hand tracking issues

Hi I use my quest loads and I have found 1 main problem and it’s with hand tracking.it doe sent work well I have tried cleaning my lenses safely and still the same and there is a noticeable delay with it is this normal or is this a problem needing to...

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors