Oculus Quest 2 and Quest
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can't Purchase an Oculus Quest

I'm trying to purchase an Oculus Quest 128GB (shown as still in-stock) I've purchased products from Oculus with the same card before. I'm getting a message after I add my payment information:"There was a problem trying to add this credit card. Please...

marcoapc by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

A new product idea for oculus quest

So the main problems with the quest are the hardware the weight and the game library is limited so why not release a pack that goes onto the back of the headset that weighs the same as the quest and it has hardware like better CPU’s and graphics card...

Resolved! Will the price of the Oculus Quest drop?

I was looking into the Oculus Quest 64GB, and I was thinking of buying it, but I feel like I shouldn’t be spending 400 dollars on something for only my entertainment during a global crisis. Will the Oculus Quest’s price drop next time it restocks?

Selling

I am selling my Oculus Quest. Can I leave my downloaded games on it. How do I do this if so. Do I need to reset to factory settings and close my account.

Resolved! Stupid Question:

So if in the Oculus store it said "shipped by May 13" does that mean it will be here by May 13, or it has been shipped to UPS by May 13?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hand Tracking SDK for UE4

I know we are technically still in the "first half of 2020", but any word on it? Is the release going to be delayed to COVID, or no? Is there a smaller window than "before the end of June"?

MattT127 by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why did my Quest Rest itself?

I put my quest on my face this morning after having it powered down the past couple of days and saw the text "Erasing" and then it turned on and was completely empty. I had to re-setup my device as new and re-download everything (which is a lot).Any ...

MichPopz by Honored Guest
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

HOME SCREEN NOT LOADING

I just bought my son the Oculus Quest for X-mas and he only played less then a day when the home screen stopped loading. We had just bought Beat Saber when this happened. We looked up the issue and did the restart it suggested and still nothing. It b...

Hand tracking can be improved by a lot.

I'm really liking it so far and the community of quest users are improving it so I'd like oculus to see it and improve the occlusion soon, id be miles better then, i seen a reddit post of someone improving it, id say that oculus should make quests ha...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Link problem after update

Updated oculus software to latest version and alsoreset my Oculus quest and since then having awful problems trying to get Link cable to work/3 dots hanging forever/Oculus Rift page frozen etc etc etc. tried now for 3 hours and still no luck. Have tr...

Link Cable USB 3.0 Connection Required

Everything was working great up until 3 weeks ago when my Oculus Quest would not connect stating USB 3.0 required.My PC only has USB 3.0 & 3.1. I checked the drivers, fine. I bought a PCI-E USB 3.0 card and fitted still USB 3.0 connection required er...

ml4hlxjrml6o.png

BoxVR tracking

Hi everyone,I've played BoxVR for a while now, but I have less and less desire to return. Whatever the way to hit, some movements are not taken into account and I cross the targets. It's almost impossible to do a perfect score. So frustrating...I've ...

Oculus Quest Distortion

On my 2nd day of ownership, I noticed significant distortion of the image occurring when rotating my head. This occurs even in the main menu. Elements of the scene appear to warp and change dimensions as they move across the lenses. I spent some time...

Labels