Oculus Quest 2 and Quest
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Oculus Quest Won't Let Me Install Anything

Hi, I just received my Oculus Quest in the mail today, and everything looked good for a minute, but when I tried to purchase games (both on the app and on the Quest), I wasn't able to install them. I've looked for solutions, and haven't found any. Wh...

no 3d option in Gallery

Is there a reason there is no 3d option in gallery?Surely it could be easily implemented.It has everything else.Is it so that you have to pay for an app like Pigasus with that option?

Still Shows Casting Beta/Cant Cast W/O App

So this is the third Quest I’ve been working with and for some reason it shows the casting is still in Beta and won’t allow me to cast straight from the headset like the other two. It’s also the newest bought one. All show they have V13.0.0...... Any...

CrzyAzn by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Oculus Link vs virtual desktop

I notice using oculus quest link. When I'm linked to rift. there is an option to use a virtual desktop. Is this the same as Virtual Desktop app.?I already bought Virtual Desktop app for the Go and never really used it that much, so I'm reluctant to p...

Quest Link Require Display Port?

Simple question that I cant quite get a definitive answer on. My laptop has USB 3.1 type C. There are so many USB C setups that its hard to track and gauge what you may or may not have. Mine is not a Thunderbolt or DP enabled 3.1 Will the link work o...

Games from go to quest

hi, I have a Go but just bought a Quest. I know some of the Go games do work on quest but is the experience the same as Go or is it better on Quest? For example do I need to buy Death Horizon again for Quest. Thanks

Resolved! Link not working!!!

I am trying to use oculus link, (it has worked before) but today, it isn't detecting my connection as USB 3. I am using the same port and cable as I always have for link, and it isn't working. Is there something I am doing wrong?

ldude162 by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Just a quick question.

I amgetting a Oculus Quest In the mail soon , Withmy Iphone I have a disabled apple id account so no credit card islinked to it , will that be a problem with purchasing games from theOculus app? Or can I still buy games with a none linked credit card...

Very loud buzzing noise

Hello, I just went to loosen my straps to put my headset on and a very loud buzzing noise started coming out of both speakers. I had to do a hard reset to stop it. I've only had my quest for two days, so this is a bit concerning. Thank you.

AF4L by Protege
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Right Controller Issue FINALLY Resolved

My son opened his new Oculus Quest on Christmas Day and soon became disappointed because he couldn't use it because of a bad right controller that couldn't update the firmware. After numerous online chats with Oculus Support and putting in a support ...

cohoman by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Will not switch on or charge

Had the device for 3 days. Battery ran out earlier so put on charge and left for about 4 hours. Now it will not switch on, charger light on side by the 'on' switch was orange a while ago and now will not charge at all and will not switch on. Have tri...

poulski by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tracking issues after V13

Hello guys,The "tracking lost" bug after waking up is much more infrequent now, however a new one has emerged which is very irritating because it occurs while playingThere are frequent losses of tracking without the "tracking lost" message, just a bl...

Labels