Oculus Quest 2 and Quest
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

gopro 360 MAX

I have a GOPRO 360 MAX, an iphone XS, a MAC and an OCULUS QUEST. What must I do to play my 5.6k 360° Videos on the Quest with full resolution?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Suck my dick oculus

I don’t use forums you fuckin chodes, don’t send me emails about “you broke the rules cause you made one of our fat no life’s cry” but I am happy to see you were paying attention to the quest link not working post when a “valuable player” got his dic...

Stjz739 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Problem of choice

Alright. Help me choose. I've got IPD of 69. I got oculus quest and it was fine (except for absolute lack of comfort) until i got Link cable. It's horrible and it's awful compared to CV1. (inb4: 2060 RTX) Tracking is worse and weight makes me literal...

grove21 by Protege
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

End of FrankenQuest?

It seems that the HTC Vive Deluxe Audio Strap is not sold anylonger.Currently I don't can find online stores in Germany that sells them. Most of them don't even list it anylonger. On the HTC site its out of stock too.So is it the end of the FrankenQu...

Home Environment

Hi, is there any wat to move the screen and controls in the home environment further back? It feels a touch too close particularly if I have a stationary seated position

Hardcore Stuttering after Update

Heyho my VR-Friends :D,after the new Update i had no more Sound in my Oculus Quest via Oculus Link...After i Rename my Soundadapter from "Kopfhörer" to "Headphones" it works well.Now i have very much Performance Problems...When i Start Beat Saber via...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest position tracking & internet access

HelloI'm considering buying an oculus quest but only if the 2 conditions are met:- Can developers use a network connection to stream data on the quest?- How accurate is the position tracking? Within a square room of 7m * 7m I'd like to be able to tra...

PLEX

Anybody know in here if there will be an actual PLEX app for the Oculus Quest? I am a huge PLEX fan and using it a lot while travelling. It would be a nice addon to seing movies (and now even 3D movies) from the PLEX collection at home while on the m...

VR For Good Contact Info

I am a doctoral student at the University of South Florida and would like to use Oculus VR to teach some life skills to individuals with intellectual disabilities. I would like to get the contact information for VR for Good to talk about using the Oc...

Oculus Link Microphone

With all that issues going on with v13/v14.... I can use Link again and got rid of the no audio alert after changing the Windows audio device to "Headphones". (I have a German Windows)However, it seems to me that the Microphone is working with Link n...

The Thrill of the Fight update

This update shows that it was installed but when I start the game it keeps telling me that the update is in progress and keep the Oculus plugged in. This has been going on for 2 days.

J-Fly by Protege
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shut down

when closing down I see the option to move my head toward the selection and use the volume key to select rather than the controller, however this has not worked since I received my headset. Any advice.

Lag and glitches with oculus link

So, whenever i go onto steam VR or oculus with oculus link, it glitches and the screen flickers alot, its not too laggy when i play gorn but when i try to play pavlov, its so laggy omg! the screen is having a fucking seizure and i cant play, i wanted...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Working V14 fix for those waiting for v13

I am by no means the one who discovered this fix, rather I stumbled upon it on Reddit. Like someone else on this forum has reported by now: IT WORKS!!At least it did for me, and it’s deceptively simple. In my case, I’ve already tried (and failed) eve...

Quest frame skips

Hi all!I noticed since after the update there is an issue with frame skipping and popping. Most games are fine, but one that stands out is gun club VR. In the lobby where you select guns, when I take the gun off the table and move it around, the gun ...

Any plans for more Oculus Go compatibility?

Seems like nothing has changed on that front. We got a bunch of (mostly second rate) Go app compatibility and were granted some Quest versions of previously purchased apps (which was nice) but nothing since then. Several months have passed, and this ...

ET3D by Protege
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Suface Book 2&Oculus Quest,BUT...????!!!!

I own a Microsoft Surface Book 2 15 Inch,1060 Nvidia bla bla ..,and i got myself a brandnew Oculus Quest.I find out that Oculus just release a Beta for Oculus Link and so I went to the Local electronic markt and got myself all the USB 3.0 cable and a...

Cables

I have try serveral cables whit the same specs as the link or higher and also a thunderbolt 3 usb c, but the quest will not connect. Oculus says everytime that my usb port is a usb 2.0 but i have usb 3.1 gen 1 and 2.please help!

Boneworks / Oculus Link Debug Question

So i have a 1070ti - ryzen 5 and am using the given settings for oculus debug tool to boost my graphics while using link , this method works great for pavlov and stand out , but boneworks doesnt seem to have its graphhics improved at all ? why is thi...

dropbox con firmware 13?

salve,qualcuno con il nuovo firmware riesce ad accedere ai contenuti di dropbox? dropbox risulta connesso,trovo le cartelle presenti nel mio account ma aprendole il go mi dice "nessun contenuto multimediale presente"...qualche consiglio ?grazie

gpierob by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels