Oculus Quest 2 and Quest
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virtual Desktop

Hi all.I read that can use Virtual Desktop on my Quest to stream games from pc ?Now ...I also read that it's no longer supported by Oculus ...but can side load it ?Now ...if so ...do you still need to buy Virtual Destop off Oculus store to get it wor...

360 videos from PC don't transfer to Quest

I am able to transfer my 360 photo's to quest internal drive and view them in the gallery, however, my video's don't transfer. I was able to transfer only one 360 video which was 100mb, but now my 950mb files won't transfer, the process starts but th...

mrfeb14 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Link

when I plug in my oculus quest after downloading the ADB drivers, restarting my pc, and plugging it in, I receive no prompt on my quest to allow the PC therefore my PC doesn't have access to my quest. I know the cable is fine because it charges the q...

Quest Link Cable Issue - No C-Port on PC

I've just purchased the LINK CABLE for my Quest but didn't realize that it was a C-port connection. I don't have a c-port on my PC, so I purchased a C-Port to A-Port adapter but it doesn't work - it won't connect - Anyone Else having the same problem...

Highfuse1 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest casting to phone.

I have managed to set up casting to my mobile phone, but I am going on holiday soon and I know there will be no internet or network available. Is it possible to still stream the quest game view to the mobile ?

Umpa_PC by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Beat Sabor / BOX

Got the Quest in November 2019. Really enjoyed BS but could never get above a D rating. Don't remember what happened but BS started having problems. Uninstalled and re-installed and BS acted like a entirely different program. Quickly went to B rating...

ggoehl by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Touch won't power on.

My right Oculus Touch controller mysteriously stopped powering on recently. It won't respond to any input, and I have tested many different batteries. There were a few drops of an unknown translucent liquid in the battery compartment. I did some test...

Issues with Matterport 3D

I am currently in the market of house buying. I love going to the matterport 3D website because I can do a virtual tour if it's available have different places that are for sale. I have been able to view with no issues whatsoever until about two week...

Black screen cannot factory reset

I’ve had this since Christmas. The screen went bright green and stayed that way for 24 hours. I emailed support and got tired of waiting for a response, so I turned it on again after charging it fully. Now there’s just a black screen. There is sound ...

Oculus Link USB-C requirements

Hi,I'm looking for a new gaming laptop that will support Oculus Quest link.Statement of support says USB 3 cable with USB-C to USB-C or USB-C to USB-AFor USB-C to USB-C, does it require the port to be Thunderbolt 3?This is critical to know when makin...

Racing Sims

Not sure if this the right place for this, but curious if others out there would like to see racing sims on the Quest. Games like F1 2019, Project Cars 2, or even Real Racing though hate their crazy pricing model. This platform lends itself so well t...

mtbross2 by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Quest Games Won't Install

I go on the app on my phone and press download so that they download on my O.Q. The when I click on Ie: VR Chat it will "Intsall" and then nothing happens. It goes right back to being just a download on the quest and not installed so that I can play ...

I might be "The Unluckiest VR Fan" in the World

Hi, I'm a huge fan of VR and always dreamed about buying a VR Headset, but till last year I needed a VR Ready Desktop before buying Oculus Rift or HTC VIVE (This might be a little off-topic but it is needed to describe how unlucky I am)So, last year ...

daredeo by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Homemade Oculus Quest LENS PROTECTORS

I recently ordered a set of prescription lenses for my Quest online, but while i was waiting i made up these.They REALLY work and will keep your glasses well away from the lenses. They also give you peace of mind when a friend that wears glasses want...

About Vulkan Support.

If the project I'm developing builds with vulkan, the app dies.So after debugging, the following Device profile is shown.01-23 16:58:19.802: D/UE4(12008): [2020.01.23-07.58.19:802][ 0]LogAndroid: Selected Device Profile: [Android_Adreno5xx_No_Vulkan]...

Labels