Oculus Quest 2 and Quest
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

100+ Free Games?

Bought an Oculus Link Headset Cable. So it says on the website Free Delivery, Oculus Warranty and 100+ Free Games. Just wondering what these free games are and where do you find them.

PC Link says working but freezing gfx

Bought a cable and went through the setup, all reported working. When I press enable pc link in the quest its either blank picture or the home just freezes. I'm running i7 8th gen and 1060 card. Nothing works. Please help.

borofanuk by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest will not charge.

I've had my quest for a few months, my friends and i all love playing it, but last night the quest simply stopped charging and now refuses to do so. I've tried flipping the cable, buying a new cable, i even plugged my brick into multiple receptacles ...

Streaming to YouTube

There should be a option to stream to YouTube because it’s dumb that you can only stream to Facebook so please oculus/Facebook please make a feature to stream to YouTube and when streaming to YouTube it will show the live stream chat on the side and ...

My order

I order the Oculus Quest 64gb: Vader Immortal bundle a few days ago and it hasn’t taken the money out of my account, should I be worried?

Resolved! Audica release date confusion

First off, signing on to Oculus forums to ask a question is already a sign of me being desperate. But my question is in regard to Audica coming to the quest. Ive been looking forward to this game coming out because ive never played it before.Ive seen...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

cannot get oculus quest to connect to PC

downloaded the developer tools (ADB) and installed but I am having issuesset to developer mode (phone app confirms this but can I check inside the quest somewhere?)downloaded and installed various drivers that don't seem to have installed (see screen...

zikw03la2t2d.jpg
tater1337 by Honored Guest
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rift games

Am I correct; If I want to play a RIFT purchase game on my Quest I would either need to purchase the Quest version or purchase the cable and connect to the PC running the Rift version? Those are my only 2 options?

PC not recognizing Quest?

So I spent quite some time waiting for the Oculus recommended cord to come in the mail. It just got here today, but I hooked it up with my Quest to try Oculus Link, but I only got the prompt from windows for it, no pop-up to start Link.So far, I’ve t...

UltraWeeb by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Astonishing Wi-Fi 6 speeds up to 10756 Mbps

There are several AX11000 WiFi devices out there promising 10Gbps, 2 times more than Oculus Link requirement. Just wondering if they are suitable for Oculus Link replacement.I think of USB-over-IP solutions already existing today. They however will n...

another LINK question

Hi all, sorry to bother you, in the PC app my PC Quest is connected okay (all green re USB3 connection etc)i've been in to library, added a few steam vr and non-steam games, and showing hidden / unknown / etcive started steam vr (beta 1.9.16)when i s...

Resolved! Is my GPU Compatible for Oculus Link?

So, I have a GTX 1650 installed, and I checked on the oculus website, and it says that the 16 series is compatible. So I go ahead and download the rift software, and it says it isn’t. Which do I trust?specs:GeForce GTX 1650Intel i5 9300H at 2.40 GHz8...

ldude162 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not charging

I’m very disappointed i paid 500.00 for this thing and it’s already not charging my son had it plugged in for two days and it’s still yellow and i now Plugged it into his computer for 2.5 hours and nothing!!!!!!help!!!!i can’t even get it to turn on ...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

internet speed

let me start by saying I have not been a gamer since the 90s. Had to give Quest a try though and bought it on Black Friday. Been having fun but I have a problem with things like Venues. I go in the venue and can see the seats and showdowheads of othe...

5k 6k Video stuttering issue

Hey whenever I play 5k or 6k 180 degree 3d videos I'm getting very bad stuttering completely unwatchable. 6k even worse than 5k just completely freezes. Is this normal? My gear vr s7 plays them fine and I expected quest to be at least as capable of g...

scopus321 by Expert Protege
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Game Transfer from OC Go to OC Quest

Hi gals and guys, I purchased the following games for my Oculus Go VR headset that I want to transfer to my Oculus Quest and sell or give away the Oculus Go. This would only serve to bring your company more profit.Human Anatomy Dead SecretWonder Glad...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Oculus quest link black screen

Hi I have a laptop with a 1060 not the m version it's a full 6gb 1060 and everytime I try to use Oculus link it's detected on laptop in oculus software . It just 3 dots then stays on black screen.. any ideas or help appreciated

DazSH2007 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jeff Cooke

My Quest battery ran down I then charged it. The power button is Orange and steady. Iv been charging it for about five hours. It is still Orange. I pulled My Charger cable off and tried to power it up By pressing down on the power button for 2 to six...

geiadude by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Anyone want some Eyglo Touch Protectors?

I bought them to protect my hands due to an allergy to the Touch plastic, but they don't (or I'm allergic to what these are made of?) - so if anyone wants them just send a message - not worth enough to sell so call it a Christmas present.https://www....

Freezing

My Oculus Quest is freezing all the time no matter which game i start the quest starts to freeze random after 10/20/30 minutes in game or in link .I tried allready different USB ports ,updated my Nvidia driver,turned off the Nvidia game overlay,turne...

Labels