Oculus Quest 2 and Quest
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Experimental Features

I've updated to version 11 but still don't see the new experimental features like hiding apps, nor do I see anyway to enable/disable them. I only see the original bluetooth feature. Does anyone actually see more experiments and, if so, is there some ...

Vinoh by Level 5
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Quest Battery Life - What's Yours?

Prior to release a lot of talk about how long the Oculus Quest battery lasts from a full charge. I am wondering what people are getting. Obviously browsing the web uses less power than playing Robo Recall. Please post your thoughts remembering to inc...

Passthrough OD update 11

With the imminent release of oculus Link in software version 11, what are the chances of passthrough on demand coming with link as well?its been stated to release sometime this year.

CrixUK by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to connect my quest to my vr ready pc

hey, I want to play my steam VR and oculus rift exclusive games on my quest like storm land wirelessly 1. what is the best way to it2. what is the best way to do it free3. is there any way to play quest using pc in 90hz4. there is no 4 

RonEyal by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Daily deal

Bonjour,Je trouve les jeux excessivement chers pour la durée de vie proposée... va t'il y avoir des "daily deal" comme sur le rift? un black friday pour les appli et les jeux?Cordialement

Easy Charging station

I am doing a project for school. The idea is a charging station that you set down your quest and controllers will start charging automatically.Survey:#1: Would you be interested in an easy charging station Yes (Y)No (N)Maybe (M)#2: Which is more of a...

Resolved! Sports Scramble question

Hi, I am aware that this may be a completely stupid question, but I can't seem to find a way to play tennis just in the normal tennis way. I mean the scramble stuff is a hoot, but occasionally I'd like just a normal game of tennis. I'm sure I"m proba...

Msbill1 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Portable wireless NAS for the Quest and Go.

Not sure where to post this, so if mods think it should go elsewhere, feel free to move.I've been working on a project, and was going to save posting it until I'd finished up, but I came across a few posts about people having issues with their NAS, a...

Spuzzum by Level 9
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Should I upgrade

Hey guys,I have oculus rift cv1 and of course a gaming PC.My question Is should I sell my cv1 and buy the quest using link?Thank you

RonEyal by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Newbie question

Just bought the Oculus Quest today. Complete newb to VR. My understanding was that bluetooth is only required for the set up and once set up, bluetooth can be turned off? When i turn off bluetooth it tells me to enable it again? No big deal but i rar...

working with VR

I want to work with virtual reality in mallrent per minute, something that can help popularize the questIs there a quest app that helps me control the quest usage time

I am experiencing a bug with guardian

My quest recently got updated and whenever I move my controllers out of sight of the cameras the guardian shows up, even if I am standing at the front of my guardian and I move my controllers back, it will give the warning. Is this just my quest? Or ...

Info QUEST

I wanted to buy Oculus Quest, but I noticed that not all games are supported (rift has more, including my child's favorite (loco Dojo) I thought I would buy then also Link to connect everything to the computer. However I have seen that Oculus does no...

Pistol Whip - can't save modifications

I bought Pistol Whip for my Oculus Quest this weekend and love it. It works great overall but I can't save the graphical mods for the pistols, the save button is "dead" and can't be shot at all.I Googled but didn't find anything about this. Have any ...

Quest / Go / Gear VR Build 10.0 Release Notes

Casting We’ve made the following updates and enhancements to casting features:Quest now supports all generations of Chromecast as well as some Chromecast built-in devices (NVIDIA SHIELD TV, Google Home Hub, and some smart TVs).You can now start a cas...

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors