Oculus Quest 2 and Quest
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Quest runs hot - and wont charge while playing.

Last night I was playing VRchat with a friendly group of guys, we were playing cards against humanity, after an hour went by or so all of the guys started plugging their headsets in to continue playing. I didn't plug my headset in right away because ...

m00f by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Performance and Quality issues since 8.0

Many people are complaining about issues since update 8.0. I also notice stutterings in fast paced games like Beat Saber or Racket NX. Also more pixelated pictures as before. Such problems are real show stoppers. Hopefully you are fixing this soon...

h.r.gargi by Heroic Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Any tips on getting the focus right?

How do you guys set up the focus? I followed the steps but its of little help it seems!The slider on the quest does very little it seems! The biggest difference is from the way you wear the quest / adjusting it! The problem i have is that i will adju...

FeshtyVR by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Headphone problem

I’m using the SpectraShell OQ9 Oculus Quest earbuds and whenever I disconnect them from my Quest, I have no sound. The only way I can restore the external speaker sound is with a reboot. Also, if I leave the earbuds plugged in, when I take the headse...

RMSko by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrades

Ever since I installed the upgrade on Vader it will not load. All I get is the three white dots. Now I am afraid to do the updates on the rest of the games. Anyone having this problem?

Promethis by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Messenger

If oculus devs are reading, please please please add a home screen message a freind facility. Its so difficult to arrange games with other players from across the water without it!!

mob-boss by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help! can't deactivate old quests

I hit two bad quests before I got one that had no issues. I didn't deactivate them from my account before returning them. Now I cant remove them. I also cant access any games I purchased as its saying its on the old units. What do I do?? I spent a bu...

gavxx by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

AMVR Oculus Quest Facial Interface

I recently purchased and have been testing a replacement facial interface by a company called AMVR. Having tried VR Covers replacement interface, I found that the rigidity of the plastic made the interface unbearably uncomfortable for me. It would pu...

Red Matter Discovery

I got Red Matter some days ago and was immediately blown away by the visuals with consistent silky smooth frame rate. I side loaded the app that allows the user to change the default resolution on the Quest to a handful of other resolutions. I figure...

Oculus quest development

Hi, I'd like to use Playmaker in developing some projects for the Oculus Quest. From cursory research, the Quest needs unity 2019. I'm assuming that Playmaker will start to be compatible with 2019, but is there a time frame for this? Thanks in advanc...

johnstro by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Battery saving tip for motion controllers

Just put a bit of cardboard or plastic between the battery button top to save power. When you're ready to use your quest just slide off the cover and pull the tab out and you'll see a white led flash on the controller above thumbstick. T

mjcyw4bhfl56.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Quest serious shutdown issue

ive hadn’t my quest for a few weeks now, and it’s been great. But recently I’ve been experiencing a rather bizarre and really upsetting issue. Whenever I’m using the quest and scrolling through the store or the menu, everything is fine. But when I op...

Ryan27657 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Content security issue

I want to deliver our VR video to the client side with Oculus Quest and I pre-upload the video on the headset. How to prevent the video downloaded by the client without authentication? Is there any encrypt mechanism or toolkit can be implemented in t...

Updates not downloading

Today I woke up and wanted to use my Quest, I put it on to find that a majority of games in my library said "download queued", which is weird because I had never uninstalled any of these games, and when I went to cancel nothing would happen when I cl...

AnMaKea by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

VRchat avatar commissions/creations

Hey! I'm Grimmia, I've been making models for a while now and have done a few commissions here and there for people. All of my avatars include fullbody fix, mouth visemes, eye tracking, custom gestures, dynamic bones. I do not 3d model, I only stitch...

sekeran by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels