Oculus Quest 2 and Quest
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Oculus Link

Hello. I would like to know. I bought the Oculus and thought that I could play through the Oculus link. But it turned out that my video card does not support. I have a graphics card GTX 1650. Will there be updates to support my video card?

BaniKoS by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guest View of Game

Sorry if this had been asked I'm sure it has probaly been covered. I am wondering if it's possible and how it is done for guests to view games as they are being played on oculus quest!

Passthrough picture is grainy

I just got my quest and have really been enjoying it. I've been watching some YouTube videos and noticed that my passthrough picture is very grainy compared to what I seen in the videos. is there a setting I'm missing. I have the latest update 13.0 i...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Passthrough camera picture is very grainy

I just got my quest and love it. I've been watching some YouTube videos and noticed that my passthrough camera picture is very grainy compared to the ones I have seen in the videos. I have the latest update, 13.0. Am I missing a setting? Any suggesti...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pro-tip: Prepare to wait awhile for an RMA

My Quest had audio issues so I sent it back for a replacement. Has been sitting in their warehouse for almost two weeks now with no word on an ETA for replacement. They initially said a 3-5 day turnaround for RMAs. Reached out multiple times but appa...

Drop dead duel strike

This game is great fun, but there are a couple things I would like to discuss. The first is how I wish the developers would add more co-op games. There is only four and when you play it as much as my friends and myself do it tends to become boring. A...

2nd Quest just died

For christmas we went all out and got 3 of our familly members Quests. Well fast forward a month and 2 are now dead with the exact same symptoms. Unplug the quest after charging, get about 15min into playing some beat saber and it just shuts off with...

Adresse überprüfen

Ich kann kein Spiel kaufen!!!Bekomme immer die Meldung "Wir konnten die Steuern für deine Bestellung nicht berechnen. Bitte überprüfe deine Rechnungs- und Versandadresse und versuche es später nochmal."DAS PROBLEM IST! MAN KANN SOLCHE DATEN NIRGENDWO...

Vendur by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Beat Saber Demo Song

I purchased the full BSaber version -- too cool. However, many of the songs are sh**. Yeah, OK Boomer. Question: can I select the Demo song "If You Wanna Escape With Me" inside the full version? I can't find it, or just haven't looked deep enough. Th...

ErnW by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Picture clarity and latency

Is oculus going to work on clarity of picture (information+encoding) with Link? Maybe if cable can't provide enough speed and amount of information there might be some backdoor ways to improve? Maybe send part of info through 5Ghz WIFI? Or maybe make...

grove21 by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Quest game roadmap

Hey all,Is there a public roadmap on games that are coming in the next couple of months, weeks, etc? I can see a few coming when I navigate through "Apps&Games", but wanted to see a lot more ahead of the time.Thanks

Beat Saber

Hi my name is dave and i use beat saber on oculus quest and for some reason there is no way to fail a level no matter how many times i miss or i slice the wrong way. and it just takes away the entire challenge of the game.

Labels