cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

beat saber 90 degree and 360 degree mode

jeeprobby
Honored Guest

Just bought a Quest 2 a week ago.  Been playing Beat Saber.  Read there is a 90 degree mode and a 360 degree mode that have the blocks coming from you from different directions.  But I cannot find any way to enable this...HELP?  Nothing online or here in the community.  No 'user manual' of any kind for the game.  It's impossible to figure this out.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

PITTCANNA
Visionary

Honestly the 360 and 90 are a pain in the ass, most people don't even use them.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

PITTCANNA
Visionary

You have to select it in solo mode, not all songs have a 90 and 360.  Where you are the difficulty level, you will see some options under that.  90 360 no arrows and single saber.

PITTCANNA
Visionary

@PITTCANNA wrote:

thanks.  only been on normal through the first 4 tracklists, so maybe not available yet or i just haven't looked in the right place.   if only on the harder levels, well yeah i can see that being a pain in the ass.  thanks for the info.

actually "You have to select it in solo mode, not all songs have a 90 and 360.  Where you are the difficulty level, you will see some options under that.  90 360 no arrows and single saber." was the solution, my bad.  once i knew what to look for, easy enough to find several tracks to play.  kind of fun actually.  makes you move more and think faster.