cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bought a game on my computer to play it on the quest but it doesn't appear on my quest 2

Takashi21
Honored Guest

so I bought a game on my computer to play it on my quest 2, but when I bought it wasn't there? and when I went back on the computer to see if it was marked as purchased it wasn't. and it still took my money.. so I don't know what to do I know that I'm not going to rebuy since I have already Boughen it once. also sorry for my bad grammar

game was : job simulator

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You bought for the rift platform, if you want it for the quest initiate a refund thru the history and go to the web browser based.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

PITTCANNA
Visionary

Job simulator is not cross buy.

https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/section/2335732183153590/

if you want it for the quest you need to buy it for the quest.

Takashi21
Honored Guest

I'm not using my computer for it. I was just going to do it wirelessly, and since I didn't have my phone on me I just open the oculus store. and I payed for it and all and it wasn't there but it still took my money, I have even gotten virtual desktop on the store was well. on the same computer.. so I don't know what is happening. all I just want is for them to refund me or at the very least give me the game

You bought for the rift platform, if you want it for the quest initiate a refund thru the history and go to the web browser based.