cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bug

MattPrager
Honored Guest

my apps arent showing in the library. only settings and files. if i try going thru the store it gives me an error message of something went wrong.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, MattPrager! Thanks for sharing this with the community. We see your apps aren't showing up in the library and you're getting an error message when trying to go through the store. We absolutely understand how detrimental this can be for your VR experience, and will do everything we can to get you back to gaming as soon as possible! 

Have you changed your password recently?

- If you have, we would recommend logging out and back into the Oculus application. 

If this doesn't solve your problem, please private message us and include a screenshot of the error message you receive when going through the store, and any other details you would like us to be aware of. To private message us, please click here or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. 

We look forward to hearing back from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again, MattPrager! We just wanted to check in and see if any progress has been made on this issue. Let us know how we can help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!