cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't reinstall software

pgaddis
Level 2

After having to reinstall Oculus software, all of my games and apps show up in my library, but need to be downloaded and reinstalled. When I try this I get a:

"Store Notification. Sorry, we couldn't install "X". Visit Oculus support to get help"

I did. I have twice gone through all the turn antivirus off, uninstall app, safe mode boot, delete all oculus files, and reinstall procedure.

Nothing changes.

Three weeks and I still can't use it.

It was fine before.

I have a great WiFi connection and plenty of hard drive space.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks, after scouring the forum, I saw a suggestion to check the "Library" folder location that The Store was trying to download to. I discovered it was a folder that doesn't exist (?). I changed it back to the regular default location and its working fine now.

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hey pgaddis, thanks for reaching out. We understand the inconvenience of having your game time delayed by an install issue and we want to make sure that you can get back to VR ASAP! We greatly appreciate that you have already taken a few troubleshooting steps towards resolving this issue. 

We'd like to take a deeper look into this, so if you could, please collect your logs and send us a support ticket here. For instructions on how to collect your logs, you can check out this support article here

We look forward to hearing from you! 

Thanks, after scouring the forum, I saw a suggestion to check the "Library" folder location that The Store was trying to download to. I discovered it was a folder that doesn't exist (?). I changed it back to the regular default location and its working fine now.

Thanks

View solution in original post