cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

do you get a usb - c cable when you buy the headset?

Anonymous
Not applicable
So i got the quest 2 vr headset for christmas and it didnt come with a usb type c cable as it said it would in an article posted in october, is this something that should have come or does the usb cable not come with the headset no more? 

I also should ass that i need this cable to plugg my headset in to the pc, and no i'm not talking about the oculus link cable

pls help fast!
3 REPLIES 3

PITTCANNA
Visionary

Poptero said:

So i got the quest 2 vr headset for christmas and it didnt come with a usb type c cable as it said it would in an article posted in october, is this something that should have come or does the usb cable not come with the headset no more? 

I also should ass that i need this cable to plugg my headset in to the pc, and no i'm not talking about the oculus link cable

pls help fast!

you get everything you need to enjoy the quest (the usb c cable should be in the box with the power brick)

if you didn't get a cable and it was not shipped with it by accident then you can use and phone charging cable that has a type c connection.

PITTCANNA
Visionary

Howie_Doodat
Rising Star
You should have gotten one, it can be hard to miss, but it’s in the box with the charging block and manual. That being said, it’s too short to play PC link games with, so if you have another cable that can charge it, you’re not really missing out.