cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help:Quest2 crashes when connected to airLink, version v30.1.0.61

wangze0097
Level 2

My Quest2 version is currently v30.1.0.61, and it will flash back to the homepage after connecting to the PC. Even if you enter the home interface of the PC, the controller cannot be used.
The PC version is v30.0.0.36.502.
It was fine before upgrading to v30.

6 REPLIES 6

Nytevizion
Level 4

Use the public test channel(beta) version of Oculus to get the latest version 31.0.0.47.507. I assume you are using an AMD card. Get the latest AMD drivers. There was a recent problem with their drivers but has been resolved by completely updating everything.

emm, my graphics card is nVidia gtx970-4g. The driver version is 471.41. There are still problems.

wangze0097
Level 2

I will update the next 31 to try

wangze0097
Level 2

After the PC is upgraded to 31, it still doesn't work, and the devices are all connected. After starting Link, the PC will pop up a notification that "the headset cannot be found".

Nytevizion
Level 4

Ahh sorry, I thought it was from the recent debacle with the latest AMD drivers.

You could try reverting to an older set of drivers for your GPU. Otherwise, a tedious reinstall of the app and all the software? If you go that route, after you uninstall the app just make sure to delete the remaining Oculus folders in, C:/Program Files, ProgramData and the three Oculus folders in C:/Users/ (windowsusername) /AppData.

Well, the problem is solved. Reinstalled oculus PC home. It may be caused by the upgrade of the windows10 version or by mistakenly clearing a certain file. thanks