cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I get someone to answer my support query?

graham.carle
Level 3

I ordered an Oculus Quest 2 on the 2nd of September and shortly after it went missing on its way to me.  I have chatted to support agents multiple times, and have never had a response other than you will look into it.  It is now two months since my order and I never get a response from your support email route, or from chat.

please tell me how I can get a refund as this is crazy. 

5 REPLIES 5

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hey there graham.carle, thanks so much for letting us know your order went missing. We know how important your order is, and we'd be happy to update you on the status of the order. Please reach out to us in a private message with your order number so we can look into the status and see why it's taking so long. Cheers!

Yet again, I give details and no one responds.  Do I have to take you to court to get my money back?

You have had my details many times now, and it’s been a week since I gave them this time.  Please can someone just issue a refund.

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Please click here https://ocul.us/OculusCommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. 

I’ve done that at least 6 times over the past three months.  Please look at my previous private reply to this thread, and your details of your own escalations on this order over the past three months.  

I have now reached out in 5 personal messages to you over the past 16 weeks.  I’ve chatted with supper staff 4 times as well.  No one has responded.  This is disgusting service.  I just want my money back.