cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

infinite loading screen (beat saber)

johan.chacin.587
Honored Guest

I have an 0culus Quest 2 and ever since i installed BMBF for the 1.16.4 BeatSaber update it has been crashing after 3~ minutes of playing, by crashing i refer to the game going to the 3 loading dots and being infinitely there, I can hear the rest of the song play in the background, which plays completely with no fails (doesn't lose the level), the only thing I'm able to do is press the oculus menu button and if i go into BeatSaber again it'll begin frozen already and wont let me escape this time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, does the problem persist if you remove all custom content from Beat Saber? If so, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Should the issue persist past that, click here to submit a ticket. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, does the problem persist if you remove all custom content from Beat Saber? If so, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Should the issue persist past that, click here to submit a ticket. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Ben_Galland
Honored Guest

Hello,

I had a similar issue trying to access AltSpaceVR application.  I have Oculus Quest2 64Gb.

After I could not get into the app, I assumed it was an issue related to running out of memory on the device so I did a Factory Reset and was able to get in again.

* Oculus off

* Oculus On - VolumeDown/Power buttons - Brings up boot menu

* Scroll using: Volume Up/Down

* Select using: Power button

-Ben

After a fresh install of both bmbf and beat saber everything started working, I thought I was gonna do it since I had tried that before but now I did a power cycle between installs