cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

logitech G-Pro headphones

bluesharpguy
Honored Guest
Hello im a new quest user I got my quest 2 early from best buy over the weekend ( couldnt get it set up though until late sunday when I got update applied) and my question is when I use the new for quest 2 logitech G-pro headphones does it automatically use the quest built in mic or do I have to attach the logitech mic? all the pictures show people without the logitech mic plugged in, The logitech mic just plugs in but I dont know if it works with the quest or if its for other platforms such as console or PC which logitech headphones are compatable with because i used it with my ps4. Probably to early to be asking an accessory question as most people dont even have their head set yet or maybe some cant get it paired still who knows
1 REPLY 1

bluesharpguy
Honored Guest
Im still not sure about the logitech mic I have only used it for my ps4 but the headphones work fine with the quest 2 so far . Better immersion with out side sound blocked out. I bought all the available accessaries and then I have spent about 150 bucks on apps and games lol I didnt think I was going to get it paired and updated until release day but it finally paired late sunday