cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my oculus quest 2 wont show up on the app but in bluetooth it says its connected to my phone

72hours
Honored Guest

my oculus quest 2 wont show up on the app but in bluetooth it says its connected to my phone but not in the oculus app i have a iphone 11 pro and i cant pair it in the app the code never shows up when i look into my oculus help me 

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @72hours  If you haven't already please open a support ticket with us here and we will be happy to assist you. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

eric.blackledge
Honored Guest

I am having the same issue.  Iphone sees bluetooth Quest 2 but Oculus app can't find the headset.  Someone commented to remove the Quest 2 from bluetooth and let it discover it again, but unlike every other bluetooth device connected to my phone, the Quest 2 entry has no information ("i" in the circle) button next to it where I could go to forget the device.  The other thing that may be related is that my Quest clock is set to several hours later than my timezone like it can't get the current time from my phone.