cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my oculus quest is stuck in version 28, and i can't download anything

PoyoKenzo
Honored Guest

hello sorry to bother you, I have a problem with my Oculus quest ... Indeed it is stuck in version 28, and no way to make updates (it is marked that it is up to date, while no) moreover, I do not have access to the store, and I do not have the impression that my Facebook account is registered on it, although I have done the required operations on the mobile application

please help me

6 REPLIES 6

niklas.fritzell
Protege

Do you have a wireless network at home and is your quest 2 connected to it?

niklas.fritzell
Protege

Also, is the quest 2 your first oculus/facebook product? 

PoyoKenzo
Honored Guest

first of all, thank you for helping me

but it's not an oculus quest 2, but the oculus quest 1

actually, I have an oculus quest 2 for some time and I never had a problem, but we bought an oculus quest 1 as a gift for a friend, and when he tried it yesterday at my home, it wasn't working 😕 (like i said in the first message)

first of all, thank you for helping me

but it's not an oculus quest 2, but the oculus quest 1

actually, I have an oculus quest 2 for some time and I never had a problem, but we bought an oculus quest 1 as a gift for a friend, and when he tried it yesterday at my home, it wasn't working (like i said in the first message)

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @PoyoKenzo, As your Quest is failing to update, you will need to factory reset as this will force the headset to update once it has a internet connect after setup. You can find the steps to do a factory reset here. If you need further support, please open a support ticket with us here. Thanks!

Notes:

• Performing a factory reset is irreversible and will remove all account information, downloaded games and content from the headset.
  • Performing a factory reset won't remove content you've purchased or downloaded from your account.
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thank you !! I will try that