cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my pcs aren't oculus ready and i live without very much money

JohnPauljr
Explorer

i do not have a oculus ready pc so how could i convert my laptop into an oculus ready pc i have a surface laptop and every oculus ready laptops are super expensive and im very poor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

That is not really the best way to get help on a public support community but, as stated above, there is not really anything you can do to convert a non-VR ready Surface laptop (or any laptop) into a VR-Ready one. Luckily, your Quest 2 doesn't need a laptop to work well, you can enjoy it as a standalone device.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately there is not a lot you can do.

The quest requires a minimum specification and you cannot really do a lot to a surface laptop.

PITTCANNA
Visionary

@JohnPauljr wrote:

i do not have a oculus ready pc so how could i convert my laptop into an oculus ready pc i have a surface laptop and every oculus ready laptops are super expensive and im very poor

Use the Oculus quest 2 as is, otherwise don't cry on a public forum that your poor for a very luxury item.  There are a lot of jobs out, get out there and work to get a better pc. 

I do not respond to insults and i am too young to get a job i am 13 and this comment is very disrespectful

JohnPauljr
Explorer

do not respond with anymore insults or other impolite expressions.

• Thank you for your politeness i appreciate
  • That you replied with a respectful way to do so.

JohnPauljr
Explorer

If you reply with a very impolite expressions like insults and so on otherwise i will report user PITTCANNA so this user can get removed from the oculus community

But is there other solutions to do so?

And i was not in tears if i see a another disrespectful comment from you i will report user PITTCANNA so this user can be removed from the oculus community

That is not really the best way to get help on a public support community but, as stated above, there is not really anything you can do to convert a non-VR ready Surface laptop (or any laptop) into a VR-Ready one. Luckily, your Quest 2 doesn't need a laptop to work well, you can enjoy it as a standalone device.