Did you mean: 

no comment

klausjs
Honored Guest
Geben Sie Ihre Nachricht ein

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Screaming in German at the top of your voice... Mmm, what does this remind me of?

EDIT: The original post has been silently edited, so my joke doesn't even make sense anymore, please ignore

I think it's just a problem with cut & paste or the device being used to post, maybe best to avoid historical nationalistic stereotyping... thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable
Was just meant as a joke. Anyway, I think it's a little disrespectful to post in German in a forum where the official language is English, and not even bother checking if your post came out

looking like this

But sure, no stereotyping

Yep, humour can be a tricky thing.

Regarding the language, no problem posting in your own language. Posts will get more response if they're in English but I've never thought of it as disrespectful if it isn't.

kojack
MVP
MVP
There's also a german board on here (click on the community button, there's english, german, french, korean, japanese and spanish sections). Although I have no idea how active they are for helping people.
Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2